Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X75D full charge miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The post said 25% increase. 4/3 would be 33% increase. In any case it ain't happening. But if it does I will be happy to come back here and say I was wrong. I'll also ask Rivian to send back my deposit.

I've seen posts that say Tesla sold (at a lower price) some cars with a big battery whose full charge capacity was crippled in software. Removing the software limitation might increase the range of those by 25% but in a car that isn't so crippled it can't be done.

As I indicated in another thread, according to Stats data about half of X drivers realize efficiency worse than 80%. I don't understand this at all. Maybe this statistic will change as we move into spring but certainly in Florida you should be doing better than that. Are you running the A/C a lot?

Last edited:
As I indicated in another thread, according to Stats data about half of X drivers realize efficiency worse than 80%. I don't understand this at all. Maybe this statistic will change as we move into spring but certainly in Florida you should be doiung better than that. Are you running the A/C a lot?
It’s been in the 80’s so not a lot and typically it’s on range mode in autopilot. I do have 22’s though and I know that has an impact. It’s always running 350-400 wh/mile. If my math is right to run the 22’s which cost $5500 I would’ve had to spend whatever it was at the time for a 100D (14-15k extra) to get the range of a 75D with 20’s? Does that sound right?

I’ve noticed no change with range so maybe not on 2019.5.15?

See pic. I was at 271 and still could charge more. Before i would max at at around 240

20190317_210847.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Pentium2004
I think that was only the Model 3 that got range increases but all cars will get a bump to Supercharging speed through a software update that preconditions the battery. I’m on the same update 2019.15.5 on a X75D with no increase as of yet, but clearly yours went up. I also have an M3 Rwd LR on that update with no increase. So maybe the increase requires the software but comes through or impacts the miles estimate in a different way/time? Like after you charge to 100%?

https://electrek.co/2019/03/13/tesla-model-3-range-increase-software-update/

• Informative
Reactions: Pentium2004