Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL Stealth Washing/Care

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
xpel ultimate plus PPF, xpel XR Plus ceramic window tint 30% sides 70% windshield and xpel Fusion ceramic over paint and PPF.
Looks great and so far I haven't had to hand wash, just use the pressure wash and all the dirt and bugs come off clean.
20191008_124035.jpg 20191008_124046.jpg

• Love
Reactions: XPEL
Forgot to mention, the ceramic window tint is really effective in reducing heat inside the car. I live in Eastern Washington, (no not the rainy part) mostly desert here with intense sun. With the ceramic tint the inside does not get as hot and even while driving you don't feel the heat.

Thank you for choosing XPEL STEALTH to protect your Model 3! Once it's done post photos here and as a thank you we will send out an XPEL Swag and Maintenance Pack complete with a bottle of our Detail Spray and Ceramic Boost Spray. Just shoot us an email ([email protected]) with your t-shirt size and shipping information once you post the photos. **This offer goes to ANYONE on this thread with XPEL PPF installed on their Tesla. In the email be sure to mention the post # you mention your XPEL experience and we can get the order on the way to you.**

I've been getting a lot of complements with my Xpel Stealth!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-06-19 at 5.18.43 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-06-19 at 5.18.43 PM.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 350
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-06-19 at 5.18.45 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-06-19 at 5.18.45 PM.jpeg
    339.9 KB · Views: 327
  • Love
Reactions: DKM3D and XPEL
My XPEL Stealth plus ceramic coating installer, Elite Auto Films in San Jose, recommended using 3D Waterless Car Wash (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004BG7RVO) to clean the car with a particular process: you spray it on one section at a time and then wipe it off with the clean side of a folded soft towel, then repeat with the next section, always using a new clean quarter of a towel. That link is to the gallon size and I have a smaller spray bottle that I refill as needed. This “waterless” wash process was weird to do the first time but it definitely works and the XPEL Stealth + ceramic coating comes out great.

DSC09750.jpg

More pics: We Finally Got Our Model 3’s (Sept 2018)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vvvroom
Lots of good responses here. I have Stealth installed (Suntek film) and have used ONR and other methods to wash and it's no problem. Same with using sealants/waxes. I'll get a ceramic coated soon but have been looking to keep it clean/protected to minimize work on my detailer's job when ceramic coating. Everyone loves to touch the film (and so do I). I find it way more pleasant than clearcoat. .

Reactions: Vvvroom
Thank you for choosing XPEL STEALTH to protect your Model 3! Once it's done post photos here and as a thank you we will send out an XPEL Swag and Maintenance Pack complete with a bottle of our Detail Spray and Ceramic Boost Spray. Just shoot us an email ([email protected]) with your t-shirt size and shipping information once you post the photos. **This offer goes to ANYONE on this thread with XPEL PPF installed on their Tesla. In the email be sure to mention the post # you mention your XPEL experience and we can get the order on the way to you.**

That does sound like an awesome offer! I'll take you up on that too! See the attached pics of my XPEL PPF install and I'll send the email ASAP. Thank you

DSC00264-01.jpeg
DSC00261-01.jpeg
IMG_20181213_001007-01.jpeg

Finally got my blue performance model 3 wrapped in XPEL STEALTH.

Pictures don't do justice, it looks even more amazing in person!!

Attachments

• IMG_6003.jpg
    IMG_6003.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_6004.jpg
    IMG_6004.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_6006.jpg
    IMG_6006.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_6007.jpg
    IMG_6007.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_6008.jpg
    IMG_6008.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_6009.jpg
    IMG_6009.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_6013.jpg
    IMG_6013.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_6014.jpg
    IMG_6014.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 266
Reactions: gcmak and DKM3D
Finally got my blue performance model 3 wrapped in XPEL STEALTH.

Pictures don't do justice, it looks even more amazing in person!!
Stealth wrap on Stealth? Looks sleek, completely changes the look! Is that new aero wheel kit? never seen those before..

Full frontal XPEL, along with ceramic coating on P3D-. Glad I got them before our road trip during christmas break! Could not be happier!
IMG_20191220_141650.jpg
IMG_20191220_134317.jpg
IMG_6341.jpg
IMG_6382_2.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks! I love how the XPEL Stealth wrap turned out!

Attachments

• Tesla Wrap (2).jpg
    Tesla Wrap (2).jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 277
  • Love