Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL Stealth Washing/Care

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've grown to love ONR. It doesn't work on caked on dirt but I was surprised when I discovered it this year. Definitely leaves no haze or streaks.

ONR rocks. Optimum just had a B1G1 frree so I picked up a couple more bottles. In my experience, ONRWW can streak but ONR absolutely doesn't (agree with you). If I have caked on dirt, I go straight to the hose and do a traditional wash rather than ONR. I also keep an ONR solution (stronger than car wash dilution) in a pressurized gallon garden sprayer. If you pre-soak any heavy dirt spots, it all seems to break away pretty easy. But, I'd still err on the side of caution and use the hose....

• Informative
Reactions: Thp3
Here is my Stealth X.

IMG_3030.jpeg
IMG_3034.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: XPEL
For those that have full body PPF, can you guys post how your rockers are covered? Where it meets the front doors? How is it wrapped around your doors where the sharp edges are? Is your front bumper 1 solid piece without seams particularly where it meets the fog light? Seeing what everyone else's quality and experience is.

Just got my Solid Black M3P back yesterday after a full XPEL Stealth wrap and chrome delete. I will post pics soon. I am in the Seattle area and Eastside Auto Salon in Bellevue did a fantastic job. Very reasonably priced too. Ask for Ben.

I do have one question. I need to mount a few external carbon fiber accent pieces, including an aftermarket spoiler to replace the OEM one. Is it OK to use painter's tape on XPEL Stealth PPF to clamp the piece down while the 3M double sided automotive tape is curing?

Here's my performance 3 today at about 2 years owning it.

Wrapped in Xpel Stealth with Gyeon Matte ceramic coating, Gyeon Cure Matte top coat.

I wash it weekly with Feynlab Pure Rinseless and hit it with Adam's Matte Detailer and Cure Matte when needed.

I can’t tell if they’re the factory color grey or black based off the lighting?

EXPEL everything you'd think it was a sponsorship, lol:
Stealth PPF
Fusion Ceramic Coating
XR Prime Plus
Work done by @AutoArmour in San Diego.

I love the stealth under sunlight, but where it really shines is at night when different lighting hits. It really brings out the lines of the car. Also love the tint as it cuts down on heat dramatically while driving.

58EDC487-0CAC-4A72-A59D-E48635D9752C.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 6thDAY
EXPEL everything you'd think it was a sponsorship, lol:
Stealth PPF
Fusion Ceramic Coating
XR Prime Plus
Work done by @AutoArmour in San Diego.

I love the stealth under sunlight, but where it really shines is at night when different lighting hits. It really brings out the lines of the car. Also love the tint as it cuts down on heat dramatically while driving.

View attachment 568310

Was the T logo on the side camera cut out or did you used decals?