Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you or are you going to have paint protection film installed?

• No, and my car is a dark color.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, and my car is a light color.

• Yes, full wrap, and my car is a dark color.

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Yes, full wrap, and my car is a light color.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Yes, front only, and my car is a dark color.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yes, front only, and my car is a light color.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • This survey is stupid.

• Great survey, you must be a genius.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Certainly think it would be a good idea for anyone with a luxury automobile, as nice as the Tesla is. Did you go through with the installation?

I made a page here to help guide Tesla owners on their clear bra choices.
I did the full frontal to protect it from the winter gravel. I'll probably have the rest wrapped with Xpel soon, just for piece of mind. I hope the Xpel stands the test of time and comes off easily in ten years without pulling any paint off with it.

I did the full frontal to protect it from the winter gravel. I'll probably have the rest wrapped with Xpel soon, just for piece of mind. I hope the Xpel stands the test of time and comes off easily in ten years without pulling any paint off with it.

Good to hear. Did you get snow in your area today? Had snow squalls here most of the day up in BC. After 13 years installing it seems only the odd Ferrari or Lamborghini and the errant dealership car in lower end models like a civic that had a cheap touch up job, have issues with the paint peeling up. In most circumstances, it's due to an improper repaint or original and in all cases the paint was not properly bonded normally from lack of cleaning prior to primer application or during the painting process. It would not peel off any quality well prepped paint job that I've ever encountered. I've seen the Ultimate film stand up for about 5 years now on white and suspect you won't have any issues down the road.

May be best to get some clear bra tested cleaner and sealant to help protect, clean and make washing much easier. In addition, some good high quality microfiber cloths to clean/dry in and out.

If you require assistance with the rest of the wrap by all means let me know, I'd be happy to help with clear bra where I can.