Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yesterday was a learning day...Sorry Wheels.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a good place to repaint wheels? In the Dallas/Ft. Area?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 144
I've used mobile repair services twice (sorry, I'm in Houston but I'm sure they're about the same in your area). I think next time I'll try a wheel store, even though it won't be as convenient to get it fixed. Been where you are twice now with my S. Mobile services do an OK job but you can definitely tell the repair is there if you look close enough. Only way to avoid minor appearance defects might be to buy a new rim. Let us know how you make out! Good luck!

I asked the Dallas SC some time ago and they use Quality One wheel repair. The SC paid for refurb after they had a mishap with one of my wheels and it came out great. I also used quality one mobile service a while later and it was "ok", but not the same quality as when you leave the wheel with them at their shop.

I swear by ARS Wheel repair in Carrollton right off George Bush. He’s actually a really good friend of mine who runs the shop. He did my wheels 6 months ago (also did my first Tesla) and I couldn’t be happier. I get all kinds of compliments on my wheels. I would highly recommend and I can send you pictures of his work if you’d like! And he’s cheep!

ARS Wheel Repair, Inc.