Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You guys think this is totaled?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

WSBKing420

Yazzi Da Grate
Apr 19, 2021
NYC
20210620_002722.jpg
20210620_002711.jpg
20210620_002716.jpg

The car drives perfectly, no alerts or notifications. I wanna know what you guys think the chances are of this being a total loss? It's a brand new car and I really don't wanna put another downpayment and wait months for a new one 🤦‍♂️. Thanks!

That looks like less damage than I had-in mine the front was pushed back far enough to involve the hood. Somewhere around $12k worth of damages as I remember-it’s been nearly three years. After repair, you’d never know that it has been in an accident. Make sure to get a “diminished value” settlement if the accident wasn’t your fault.

Didn't you post this on reddit and then delete it after people started asking if you were serious?
I didn't delete it, it's still there. And yea Im Def serious lol you know how paranoid I am? My brand new baby got hit and I keep seeing people saying how small damage can cause total loss because of frame damage. Idk how these things work 🤷‍♂️ lol