Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You would think I would have noticed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
01AA2CFB-8AC4-483C-8A2E-5D215E704D3D.jpeg
Parked in the driveway between the time we came back from breakfast and went out grocery shopping after lunch, apparently a rogue cell from Burning Man drove the 8 hours or so to come dance in my yard?

I got an anomaly like that recently - while parked at a starbucks for maybe 10 minutes, came back to find 21 sentry events had occurred. Apparently I had parked right under a tree, and a branch blowing in the wind right in front of the cameras spooked it or something - I had 21 recordings, all about 30 seconds long.

Reactions: Puddles
I got an anomaly like that recently - while parked at a starbucks for maybe 10 minutes, came back to find 21 sentry events had occurred. Apparently I had parked right under a tree, and a branch blowing in the wind right in front of the cameras spooked it or something - I had 21 recordings, all about 30 seconds long.
Happened to me yesterday. Whole bunch of video clips especially the front cam. There were bushes in front of the car where I parked so they must have triggered Sentry. It did however trigger when a car parked next to me. It also recorded some footage of me leaving a parking lot and driving down the road for about 2 minutes.

Weird thing is it recorded video in my driveway and when pulling into the garage even though it's disabled at home location. Anyone else experience this?

Happened to me yesterday. Whole bunch of video clips especially the front cam. There were bushes in front of the car where I parked so they must have triggered Sentry. It did however trigger when a car parked next to me. It also recorded some footage of me leaving a parking lot and driving down the road for about 2 minutes.

Weird thing is it recorded video in my driveway and when pulling into the garage even though it's disabled at home location. Anyone else experience this?
You're mixing up Sentry Mode and TeslaCam. You can't disable TeslaCam based on location..