Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All the warning lights came on while I was driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was driving in the rain 2 days ago (before you ask, no I was not forging rivers), and my Tesla lost the plot. All the warning lights came on, as seen in the picture. Also, my lights keep changing as if they are rotating through a cycle. Also, the sound stops and starts through the speakers. This went on for the rest of my 20-minute drive. I parked up for 2 hours, then drove back about halfway back, and everything went back to normal. No problems the next day, but the day after that (now) it is going crazy again. Has anyone seen this before? I have looked all over the internet and YouTube with no luck.
Thanks All

Attachments

• 20231114_081042 (1).jpg
    20231114_081042 (1).jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 73
Year/mileage? Is it still under warranty?

Submit a service ticket asap if you have not already. They may be able to find errors remotely, and can manage next steps needed. They might even be able to tell you if it's safe to drive or not.
Thanks, it got 50k+ miles on it. so don't think it will be covered. :-( got the feeling this is going to cost $$$$

I had random errors when my wiring harness got chewed on by rats. Tesla had to replace it at a cost of about $1300.
Those viscous little bastards attacked three of my company trucks (all less than 2 years old). Almost complete replace of wiring in the engine compartments. Unfortunately for the OP, his symptoms virtually mirrored mine.

Those viscous little bastards attacked three of my company trucks (all less than 2 years old). Almost complete replace of wiring in the engine compartments. Unfortunately for the OP, his symptoms virtually mirrored mine.
Dont have many rats down here lots of Badgers but would like to think they could not get in :) at least not without me noticing :cool:

• Funny
Reactions: AZAV8R
Do you know if it is simple to check this (as it 2 screws and I can have a look inside) or will I need an engineering degree just to get into the thing
If it still drives I would not think that the damage is severe enough for most average folks to find this kind of damage, it's not easy to see often. If you have your 12v battery fresh and good I would make an appointment at the shop.

If it still drives I would not think that the damage is severe enough for most average folks to find this kind of damage, it's not easy to see often. If you have your 12v battery fresh and good I would make an appointment at the shop.
Used the app they are looking into it. (48h no answer) I Checked where I could for water/pests cant see anything. thanks for your help hopefully I will have an update soon.