Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your #1 favorite thing about your car - before/after owning it!

Your #1 favorite feature of the Model S

• Exterior styling and looks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interior styling and design

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full "tank" in the morning

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Environmental impact (or lack thereof)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 1-pedal driving

• Technology (17" screen, smartphone apps, OTA software updates)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Smoothness, quietness of ride

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Acceleration, torque, and handling

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • TACC / Autopilot

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't owned it long enough to have just one, but a really pleasant side effect has been that audio is best not streamed. So it has forced me to organize my music off my phone and I've rediscovered so many artists I haven't listened to in years. As a music lover this has been fantastic.

I haven't bought yet, but today I realized that no emissions will be high up on my list. I pulled our RX350 from the driveway into the garage and then had something to do at my workbench but had to flee because of the noxious fumes that filled the garage, even with the door wide open.

The great thing about the S is that it's not just one thing.

It is all of the things mentioned here rolled in to a really excellent and thorough overall package.

I'm almost a year in now. I'll sum it up by saying that whenever I drive my wife's Range Rover or any hire car on business I instantly ache to be back in my Tesla.

Perhaps it's Love?

The great thing about the S is that it's not just one thing.

It is all of the things mentioned here rolled in to a really excellent and thorough overall package.

I'm almost a year in now. I'll sum it up by saying that whenever I drive my wife's Range Rover or any hire car on business I instantly ache to be back in my Tesla.

Perhaps it's Love?

Yes, the love thing. I tell folks that we're still giddy with excitement every time we get behind the wheel, it's just so much fun to drive. We're BESOTTED, truly. And yes, I concur with the above, the instant acceleration and the regen. LOVE the one-pedal driving. Makes it feel so effortless!

Now we can hardly wait until March to order the Model 3 to take the place of our second car, a Prius. There's nothing that compares to Tesla, truly. Kudos to Elon, and everyone involved, for the amazing engineering, as the car just keeps getting better and better. :smile:

None of the above. Still like the reduced fueling costs the best (i.e. electricity is 1/6 to 1/10 the cost of gasoline to go the same distance in a similar sized car).

Yes I bought the car for reduced fueling cots... but the gas price have been dropping ever since I bought the car...right now in Texas it is $1.96/gallon.

However what stole my heart is how quiet the car is and its acceleration and handling:love: