Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Model S Sequence

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the numbers for s, r and p reservations all start at 1. I've been tracking numbers and dates and I have seen p10 and p11, but also r39 and s26.

The highest r I have recorded for the US market is r166, highest s126 and p2077.

For Europe only r1, s22 and p295

Adding those numbers I count 2687, but not all reservation holders are on this forum...

Last edited:
Am surprised by the low number of Model S Signature reservations. What do you think Tesla will do come production time if they are allocating 2000 signature models?

I would dare to say that most reservation holders either log in or view this forum as a guest. It's a good way to track their investment.

Last edited:
I think the numbers for s, r and p reservations all start at 1. I've been tracking numbers and dates and I have seen p10 and p11, but also r39 and s26.

The highest r I have recorded for the US market is r166, highest s126 and p2077.

For Europe only r1, s22 and p295

Adding those numbers I count 2687, but not all reservation holders are on this forum...

I believe Canada is a seperate list as well. The highest number I have seen for Canada is 64 and that was quite a while ago.

tomanik, in your avatar is that the colour you plan on getting for your S? Looks nice (don't worry I won't copy it).

Thanks, however I suspect I won't be so daring when it comes time to actually choose.

Jaff thanks for posting your reservation number, you are the highest number from Canada I've seen. Looks like we are averaging 5 reservations a month for Canada.

It's possible they are slotting buyers into previously canceled reservation numbers. This may be easier for TM to track rather than shifting everyone up each time a cancellation is done.

That seems unlikely. Although efficient from TM's point of view, that would be wildly unfair from the customer's point of view. Consider this: December 2011, BMW releases some competitive EV. P10 decides to cancel. That would mean that someone signing up in December 2011 would jump ahead of everyone waiting now. If word got out, TM's reputation would suffer. "The customer is always right!"

More likely: Cancelled numbers simply remain blank. i.e. if you are P10 and P1-9 cancel, then you are effectively P1 but your number remains P10.

More likely: Cancelled numbers simply remain blank. i.e. if you are P10 and P1-9 cancel, then you are effectively P1 but your number remains P10.

Good analysis kgb. To determine actual number of reservations we would have to identify total number of cancellations and subtract that number:

Model S Reservations = (total Sig + total R + total P) - number canceled