Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Model X is almost here email

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got an email stating that my Model X is almost here and "Your Model X is built and will be delivered to you this month."

Another interesting snippet:

"Thank you for your patience as we've taken a little extra time to ensure your Model*X meets the highest standards of quality. For the last couple of months, we held back our production rate to check and recheck every part of Model*X from each of the ground-breaking features to road performance.*"

I received the same email. It arrived a day after my "My Tesla" page had been updated to show estimated deliver of 15-29 MAR 2016. Since I had heard nothing from my DS and since he has basically told me to ignore anything I see on my "My Tesla" page, I sent him a copy. Today he writes and tells me that yet again, I have been given premature information by Tesla. My X is still in production in California and will not be finished and ready to ship for another week. I may or may not get my X this month... :-(