Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zen Auto - Help any recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
G
What prices are we talking about?

I was looking at Pink/Octopus since before the price drops, and even after getting quotes from them directly they were no where near Zen for me.

For me (all 10k miles, no extras, 3 years)

SR+, £4K + 35 @ £385 = £17,475
LR AWD, £4K + 35 @ £465 = £20,275
P+, £4K + 35 @ £498 = £21,430

These prices were after several negotiations, and weren’t the first price provided. I actually went for the LR, as although the P was only a little more, I actually only wanted the LR to begin with.

That LR price you have is basically what I got but for 2 years rather than 3. Only difference is mine included blue paint and a white interior.

I personally don’t see me getting it much cheaper

What prices are we talking about? Do you have some examples?

I was looking at Pink/Octopus since before the price drops, and even after getting quotes from them directly they were no where near Zen for me. I know I’m looking at 3 years and not two though so they are always slightly cheaper.

For me (all 10k miles, no extras, 3 years):

SR+, £4K + 35 @ £385 = £17,475
LR AWD, £4K + 35 @ £465 = £20,275
P+, £4K + 35 @ £498 = £21,430

These prices were after several negotiations, and weren’t the first price provided. I actually went for the LR, as although the P was only a little more, I actually only wanted the LR to begin with.

Hey thanks this was without FSD I assume? I know most say not worth it on a lease but I’m just trying to compare the above to what I’ve veen quoted which included FSD.

My SR+ is stock model for £450 per month, 35 month contract. 12,000 miles and I think it was £3142 upfront. Worked out much better than PCP which was 5 years, £5000 upfront and something like £420 a month.

My excess mileage charge is extortionate, but I over did the mileage (we will be under 10000, I think) which I can change after 6 months.

A friend & neighbour of mine works for Zen and only ever has gold things to say about them. When my current company car scheme came to an end I reached out to them for a quote and they have been great, helping to match another quote I had online for the LE+ model (no idea why they still show such an uncompetitive price on their website).

So far I’ve found their website great, process was really easy, and now I’m left with everyone else eagerly awaiting news of delivery while ordering a crazy number of accessories!

A friend & neighbour of mine works for Zen and only ever has gold things to say about them. When my current company car scheme came to an end I reached out to them for a quote and they have been great, helping to match another quote I had online for the LE+ model (no idea why they still show such an uncompetitive price on their website).

So far I’ve found their website great, process was really easy, and now I’m left with everyone else eagerly awaiting news of delivery while ordering a crazy number of accessories!

Agreed.

Their site didn't look that good price wise. But after asking them to match a quote they bettered it by a lot. You speak to humans when you call. And they said they'd ordered a number of model 3's so the wait won't be long Remains to be seen, but so far, good customer service

Reactions: corja
Agreed.

Their site didn't look that good price wise. But after asking them to match a quote they bettered it by a lot. You speak to humans when you call. And they said they'd ordered a number of model 3's so the wait won't be long Remains to be seen, but so far, good customer service

I've just signed a contract with Zenauto on a SR+ for 36 months and 14k per year, I managed to get lower than there site as they matched the price leasing.com, but perhaps I could have negotiated lower.

I went ahead with ZenAuto earlier this week and they're now taking my order over from Tesla, I have a final invoice and a VIN from Tesla so hoping Zen Auto don't delay anything or cause Tesla any problems :)

Fingers crossed, my delivery window is 8th - 15th September and Final Invoice says 10th September

Reactions: anon37485
I went ahead with ZenAuto earlier this week and they're now taking my order over from Tesla, I have a final invoice and a VIN from Tesla so hoping Zen Auto don't delay anything or cause Tesla any problems :)

Fingers crossed, my delivery window is 8th - 15th September and Final Invoice says 10th September
That’s great news. I’m still stuck in my 14 days cooling off (nearly there), so hoping something shows up in my tesla account soon.

That’s great news. I’m still stuck in my 14 days cooling off (nearly there), so hoping something shows up in my tesla account soon.

I’m still in my 14 day cooling off however as they took over my order I can still see delivery and Tesla are communicating with me - interesting is my delivery date would actually be inside the 14 day cooling off however I imagine I can just waive the clause if they need me too

I’m still in my 14 day cooling off however as they took over my order I can still see delivery and Tesla are communicating with me - interesting is my delivery date would actually be inside the 14 day cooling off however I imagine I can just waive the clause if they need me too

I'm just outside of the 14 day cooling off. No going back now. Nothing has changed though surprise, surprise

Dealings with them are always good. No robots you get to speak with people. Car details in my account after a week. In your account click the Home button, this is where the Reservation Number is...
Nothing for me unfortunately.

I’ll give them a call on Monday to chase.

1218160C-6A7A-4533-B024-588A764CDB80.png