Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zenith Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Thought I would start a thread for those of us who have ordered through Zenith.

I had my order confirmation through from Zenith on Friday but as of yet have no RN number or any sort of estimated delivery date or indication. I’ve ordered a white M3P with black interior.

Anyone else ordered through Zenith? If so when and what lead time have you been told?

I’m hoping to get my car by June, anything sooner would be a bonus.

Andy

+1 here. Ordered 31/1 - emailed and asked for the RN which they provided no problems other than a lag in replying to every email.

per Tesla this morning not yet VIN matched. They have all the right details including email and delivery location at least.

Ive has my order confirmed by Zenith today but no further details. What’s the RN number referred to please?
Its your Tesla order number (assume RN = reservation number?). If you have it you can then call up Tesla directly and check the status of your order (they may whine a bit about dealing with you as it is a lease order but I've found them ok the two times I've called).

I've ordered via Zenith too:

• Salary sacrifice
  • Submitted order with Zenith on 30 Dec 2019
  • Received/accepted by Tesla on 8 January 2020
  • I received email that my Tesla account had been set up around same date. But there's nothing useful on there - just blank with no open orders.
  • Model 3 SR+ (white, no addons or changes)
  • Was given RN once I requested it - Zenith told me they don't get any news from Tesla until 14 weeks has passed. My order status on Zenith site says 28 March but I assume that is just formula driven based on order date
  • I have called Tesla a couple of times in the last 2 weeks - they mostly seemed irritated (especially a Dutch-sounding guy!) and couldn't tell me anything significant. Along the lines of "probably last two weeks of March or early April". Probably depends who you speak to but my sense was both of these people were just guessing timings based on my order date rather than doing any proper checks...but at the very least didn't sound like I'd been matched to a specific car yet

Update...

Just called Tesla to see if I can get the RN number linked to my account. The guy was very helpful and I nearly fell of my chair when he told me my car is already on Brooklands, heading to Zeebrugge and should be ready for me to collect from South Manchester on it around 13th March. Less than a month from order to delivery. M3P white/white

Glad to hear someone has had a good experience. I’ve been completely let down and am close to cancelling as it’s just poor service. Ordered a blue LR in Jan (although found out today order was sat on for nearly 2 weeks). Yesterday 4 cars matching my order were in inventory - decided to call Zenith to get them to try and get one as figured Tesla wouldn’t deal with me for something like that. They told me that they had confirmed one as long as I could pick up early March and then when I sought confirmation today the answer was “we couldn’t secure the car, someone else must have got it whilst we were sorting.” There was still inventory on the site for several hours after they told me it was sorted. At this point I don’t know who I trust less - Tesla or Zenith.

I rang Tesla direct today to double check not VIN matched anyway given the poor news and told no.

Tesla claimed they would be delivering in April and may which is in contradiction to everything I’ve been told and reported on the forum. My current car goes back mid March and I could have tolerated a few weeks without a car but not sure I am prepared to wait until June. Once the initial wave of demand fades Tesla are going to have to sort out their ordering information and processes otherwise they are going to start to lose custom.

Update! Delivery date has updated to 11th March in my zenith account so am now trying to get the RN number so that I can order the charger and sort delivery with Tesla. Still not even got a Tesla account yet so I guess I can create an account and link the RN to it?!

Reactions: bhav
Update! Delivery date has updated to 11th March in my zenith account so am now trying to get the RN number so that I can order the charger and sort delivery with Tesla. Still not even got a Tesla account yet so I guess I can create an account and link the RN to it?!
When and what did you order?

Is the implication that the car will be delivered to you rather than requiring collection? Seems all lease orders are being delivered!

And yes I think it's pretty common for the linking to be sorted later!

Ordered on the 7th Feb, order was the authorised (whatever that means?!) on the 13th Feb. Ordered a white performance model with black interior.

Yes it will be delivered, have tried phoning Tesla to organise exact date and time but they are now closed for the evening so will do it in the morning. Very exciting times!

Reactions: bhav
After seeing (for 2nd time this week) my ordered spec in inventory I rang both Tesla and Zenith at the same time to try and get matched. Both said they would sort, later got call from Zenith saying they “couldn’t get that vin but for another one that was approximately the same as my order” - even though that vin was still on web for another 12 hours. They couldn’t clarify what approximately the same was so I rang Tesla and spoke to a very friendly Dutchman who confirmed actually the same spec and am on Glovis Captain.

might indicate some sort of differentiation between lease stock and “public” stock??

Hi All,

Thought I would start a thread for those of us who have ordered through Zenith.

I had my order confirmation through from Zenith on Friday but as of yet have no RN number or any sort of estimated delivery date or indication. I’ve ordered a white M3P with black interior.

Anyone else ordered through Zenith? If so when and what lead time have you been told?

I’m hoping to get my car by June, anything sooner would be a bonus.

Andy

Ordered my LR Model 3 late December through salary sacrifice. Got a confirmation RN number jan 7th, still waiting for news for delivery. I find zenith very hard to get any information from. I will call Tesla again tomorrow and let you guys know how I get on. Oh and it’s white basic long range AWD

Ordered my LR Model 3 late December through salary sacrifice. Got a confirmation RN number jan 7th, still waiting for news for delivery. I find zenith very hard to get any information from. I will call Tesla again tomorrow and let you guys know how I get on. Oh and it’s white basic long range AWD
They don't have access to any information and they're (perhaps reasonably) not going to keep badgering Tesla like we are for all of their customers! :)

I'll be trying Tesla tomorrow too though and will also report back!