Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zenith Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a white M3 Long Range with towbar via Zenith salary sacrifice on 4 March. I was sent an email by Tesla to set up an account a couple of days later. Apart from my contact details my account is blank though. I asked our Zenith contact by email for my RN and they replied that they would find out but I never heard back. Then on Monday evening Tesla texted me with my RN saying that my collection was scheduled for 18 March from Heathrow and that I needed to get my lease company to approve it! Somewhat quicker than I expected! Phoned Zenith contact yesterday lunchtime and was told that the “Tesla guy” was out to lunch but they would get him to email me confirming that everything was approved for me to collect it next week. Not had anything back yet and I’m expecting to have to keep harassing Zenith until I get this confirmation.

spoke to a guy at Tesla today at 9:45am
as for zenith they still say on my order form they are awaiting approval from my company!!

Sadly it will stay at this status until the car is delivered. Zenith use a system called Leaselink and Tesla don't so the status only ever gets updated manually and Zenith don't bother until after delivery.

They don’t I have 16000 miles per year I could of had 20000

Me too. I think the limits with Zenith (like CO2, P11D value and mileage) are set by the company taking the scheme and not Zenith.

Ok, I just called Tesla to get another update, somewhat reluctantly following the pretty useless updates so far. This one was very useful:

- Zenith had put a blocker on my order so that I wouldn't be matched before 28 March!! This was, I assume, because I had put on my original zenith order that I wanted the car at the end of March (i.e. after my current lease ends).
- But I didn't appreciate at the time that such a blocker could actually result in no car at all this if they all get matched and then there are no deliveries/cars left over until May! (He said on the phone that's the risk at the moment)
- He was able to take the blocker off - let's see what happens!

So moral of the story: be careful with what delivery date you're requesting with Zenith! Now I know how this all works I'd definitely have put a date 7 days before I actually wanted it and early enough in the quarter to avoid risk of no car!

I feel it's highly likely all of the cars have been matched now... But guess I can only keep my fingers crossed!

So I ordered my Model 3 on 14/05. Was told it would take about 3 months. I repeatedly tried to get a date from zenith and Tesla. On the Zenith site, it said the expected delivery date was 28/08. I managed to get my RN number from zenith and rang Tesla and they repeatedly told me a car had not been assigned yet.
On the 28/08 I rang zenith saying that we had now reached the expected date and they said they would get in touch with zenith for me.
Sure enough, I received my first text from tesla a few hours later informing me that my car will be delivered on 08/09.
Woohoo, can’t wait. Very excited.

Reactions: bhav