Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zoom App and Company Zoom Accts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s not the issue - when using SSO you get directed to your company’s login page, and mine has a drop down box for the domain that you have no way to select. As I’m not in the default, I’m out of luck
The issue I had was staying logged in. I got my SSO to login by attending a meeting via the meeting ID and then logged out of the meeting and then was able to select the domain. Once I went to something g else though, (tesla map, etc, it would log me out so I gave up trying after that.
Setup a meeting and then manually type in the meeting ID and PW, then join the meeting and then exit the meeting and your SSO stuff should work after that.
Out Zoom is fedramp and I was able to select it right after the meeting *if* I don’t go to anything other Tesla apps. As soon as I do, it resets to the default Zoom options and back to square one.

Upvote 0
The issue I had was staying logged in. I got my SSO to login by attending a meeting via the meeting ID and then logged out of the meeting and then was able to select the domain. Once I went to something g else though, (tesla map, etc, it would log me out so I gave up trying after that.
Setup a meeting and then manually type in the meeting ID and PW, then join the meeting and then exit the meeting and your SSO stuff should work after that.
Out Zoom is fedramp and I was able to select it right after the meeting *if* I don’t go to anything other Tesla apps. As soon as I do, it resets to the default Zoom options and back to square one.
Point on clarification, setup a Zoom meeting on another app/phone and then attend via Tesla Zoom app meeting ID/PW.

Upvote 0