Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

“More Valuable” Stealth Performance Model 3 Unicorn

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my stealth M3P. 2020. I DO have ambient lighting in the doors, I don’t have frunk hooks or a mat.

But whatever. I was going to get weather mats anyway and will buy a 3rd party frunk hook i guess.

THE CAR. Oh my god. It’s just everything I have been dreaming of. I hit the acceleration to get off the lot and was laughing so hard. It drives better than any car I’ve ever driven PERIOD. I’m so glad I have the stealth. I don’t like 20 inch wheels. I love coasting on the 18 inch and still proudly wearing that red underline on the back. Everyone at the dealership kept saying ‘Did he get the unicorn?! That’s the best one you can get!’

I agree.

Now off to sell my soul to pay for it

Just picked up my stealth M3P. 2020. I DO have ambient lighting in the doors, I don’t have frunk hooks or a mat.

But whatever. I was going to get weather mats anyway and will buy a 3rd party frunk hook i guess.

THE CAR. Oh my god. It’s just everything I have been dreaming of. I hit the acceleration to get off the lot and was laughing so hard. It drives better than any car I’ve ever driven PERIOD. I’m so glad I have the stealth. I don’t like 20 inch wheels. I love coasting on the 18 inch and still proudly wearing that red underline on the back. Everyone at the dealership kept saying ‘Did he get the unicorn?! That’s the best one you can get!’

I agree.

Couldn’t agree with you more. Love my Stealth.

I agree.

Congrats!!! And welcome to the club :)

• Love
Reactions: JordyJr12
Just picked up mine yesterday. As of Wednesday there was 2 in Jacksonville, FL. There is a red one in Tampa that is getting repaired from truck damage (was supposed to be mine).

I was actually supposed to get a gray one from Tampa and they called me yesterday to say something was wrong with that one and switched me to a blue one also in Tampa. Delivery date for me on the FL east coast is next Friday.

Just picked up mine yesterday. As of Wednesday there was 2 in Jacksonville, FL. There is a red one in Tampa that is getting repaired from truck damage (was supposed to be mine).

I was actually supposed to get a gray one from Tampa and they called me yesterday to say something was wrong with that one and switched me to a blue one also in Tampa. Delivery date for me on the FL east coast is next Friday.

Oh boy.. I'm pretty sure my P3D was on that same shipment with the Red one as it was of the ~10 destined for FL. Two cars damaged.. any news on additional cars damaged from that shipment? I got called on Tuesday saying there was an inventory error and my car was stuck in Dania until the next private transport (today). I'm not exactly confident in Tesla's integrity so thanks for sharing.. gonna have to be extra careful on delivery inspection tomorrow :(

Oh boy.. I'm pretty sure my P3D was on that same shipment with the Red one as it was of the ~10 destined for FL. Two cars damaged.. any news on additional cars damaged from that shipment? I got called on Tuesday saying there was an inventory error and my car was stuck in Dania until the next private transport (today). I'm not exactly confident in Tesla's integrity so thanks for sharing.. gonna have to be extra careful on delivery inspection tomorrow :(

My coworker got his from the West Palm store this week and I'm pretty sure it would've been on that shipment, and his had no issues. Being that they are holding the ones that have issues I don't see why they would then send out ones with.

My coworker got his from the West Palm store this week and I'm pretty sure it would've been on that shipment, and his had no issues. Being that they are holding the ones that have issues I don't see why they would then send out ones with.

Yes your coworker and mine would have been on the same shipment. Sounds like they send them to Dania and use a private carrier to distribute between WPB & Coral Gables.

I picked up mine yesterday. With the exception of one door mis-aligned it was clean and it drives so sweet. They fixed the door before I left so that was great. Experienced some technical glitches, but overall very happy with the purchase. Looking forward to trying out a supercharger.

Yes your coworker and mine would have been on the same shipment. Sounds like they send them to Dania and use a private carrier to distribute between WPB & Coral Gables.

I picked up mine yesterday. With the exception of one door mis-aligned it was clean and it drives so sweet. They fixed the door before I left so that was great. Experienced some technical glitches, but overall very happy with the purchase. Looking forward to trying out a supercharger.

Glad it went well. The only issue with alignment on my coworkers is the drivers side tail light which apparently isn't uncommon.

Curious about the technical issues you are having?