Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 【V2 Mud Flaps For Refreshed Model S Arrived】If you purchased V1 and would like a V2 rear mud flaps replacement, PM us!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By the time they are finished testing and a new large batch is made up, it will take quite some time before they can deliver the final product. If this test is not perfect, they need to go through modification and testing once more which will add months. I figure a couple of months at best if the present test is a go. I understand this takes time but test fitting has been happening for close to 3 months now.

In the mean time, the Tesla OEM ones are available once more for the front. I will probably go for the ones described here later but for now I have placed an order with Tesla.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBV1 and Hayseed_MS
Hi dear Owners,

This is AOSK, we are currently developing mud flaps for Refreshed Model S, some super kind owners are helping us to test out the fitment at this stage, and once the fitment stage is finished, we will produce a couple of final samples, and test them out in daily drive, make sure they are perfect, once that's done, we will mass-produce them and bring it to the market!

Before that, I think it would be a good idea to ask for some suggestions from owners, let me know your thought, should we make some changes to the design? any suggestions on how we should make them better? anything is greatly appreciated! Thanks

The final product will be in black, these are some samples.

Fitment on the front sample is fitting perfect!
View attachment 759847
Fitment on the rear still needs some adjustment on the lower right, we are adjusting that!
View attachment 759848
Hi AOSK,Have you guys been successful in making the mud flaps for Tesla Model S 2022. When are you releasing it on amazon.ca ??

update on the mud flaps for the refreshed model s. it's finally a perfect fit!
it turn out that our previous sample didnt make a good fit was because the 3d printing tend to change shape for larger pieces, after a few adjustments and failure, we decided to make the ABS molding directly. and it fits great!

@AOSK - would you be willing to expedite shipping if a group of us were willing to pay for it? My thought is there might be enough interest here we could all band together and maybe spread the expedited shipping costs across all of us.

It would also give you valuable real world feedback to make any quick production changes.
I'm in if it works

I'd test them for you, too, but we don't have mud roads here in CA. We pave roads for the times it rains here (and to keep the dust down when it's not raining), and we drive on the pavement,. Even my driveway is paved. I don't understand the "savings" in driving through mud, gravel, dirt, rocks, etc. and needing mud flaps and paint repair and PPF all over simply because you can't afford to pave your roads.

I lived in Missouri for 20 years, and everywhere one went was on gravel roads. It sure messed up the paint just in front of the rear wheel wells. Glad I moved.

• Disagree
Reactions: Zaker89