Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery of my MYP (which could not have gone smoother). The first thing I did when I got home was replace the standard mats with my new ones from LDCRS. I have the six piece set. I am VERY pleased with their fit and finish. They really complement the cars interior. 😀 😀 😀

I just took delivery of my MYP (which could not have gone smoother). The first thing I did when I got home was replace the standard mats with my new ones from LDCRS. I have the six piece set. I am VERY pleased with their fit and finish. They really complement the cars interior. 😀 😀 😀
Glad to hear you finally took delivery! And we’re even happier that you are satisfied with your purchase. Thank you!

I was looking for a 2023 Model Y LR floor mats but your Amazon link is missing them. Where else can i buy it, i have a delivery coming up next week,
Hi Amit!

Thanks for your interest, at this time we're currently out of stock. The shipment just arrived at the Port of Los Angeles, so we anticipate ~2 weeks for them to become available and delivered to the Amazon warehouses! See the post below to sign up to be notified when they are available.

2/20/23
TMC Community!

Thank you for your continued support and patronage.
All LDCRS Mats are currently sold out, but we're working hard to restock and expect them to be available for purchase in 4-6 weeks. We're extending the 15% off promotion upon restocking to compensate for the inconvenience.

Sign up below to be notified via email. We'll also notify on the forums when they're back in stock.

Notification List
https://mailchi.mp/ldcrs/ldcrs_restock

Best regards,

Ian - Owner
LDCRS

LDCRS Interior & Frunk/Sub Trunk is back in stock!
We expect trunk mats to be in stock in 4-6 weeks due to production delays.

As promised the 15% promotion is valid until 4/10 due to the delays. Thank you all for your patience!
Use the link below or apply the promo code 15OFFLDCRS at checkout
https://www.amazon.com/promocode/ADQDHBMBSLEOY
Promotion starts @ 9:00 PM PST TONIGHT
We will be sending out the email notifications once the promo is active.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your patience TMC Family!

ALL LDCRS PRODUCTS BACK IN STOCK
This includes 1st Row/2nd Row/Trunk/Front Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk.

15% OFF ALL LDCRS PRODUCTS,
now through Mothers Day

AMAZON LINK (15% off all Products)

or use code 15OFFLDCRS at checkout

If you are looking to purchase the complete bundle, the pricing by default will already have 15% off, which you can use the link below to purchase.
COMPLETE BUNDLE 15% off:

Complete Bundle 15% off

If you have already purchased some but not all of the mats or are looking to purchase a la carte, the 15% off discount can apply to any number of products during checkout purchased individually.

Lastly, if you have purchased the Trunk mats (only) while we were out of stock, they should be shipping in the next 1-2 days.

#ad

Thank you all for your patience TMC Family!

ALL LDCRS PRODUCTS BACK IN STOCK
This includes 1st Row/2nd Row/Trunk/Front Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk.

15% OFF ALL LDCRS PRODUCTS,
now through Mothers Day

AMAZON LINK (15% off all Products)

or use code 15OFFLDCRS at checkout

If you are looking to purchase the complete bundle, the pricing by default will already have 15% off, which you can use the link below to purchase.
COMPLETE BUNDLE 15% off:

Complete Bundle 15% off

If you have already purchased some but not all of the mats or are looking to purchase a la carte, the 15% off discount can apply to any number of products during checkout purchased individually.

Lastly, if you have purchased the Trunk mats (only) while we were out of stock, they should be shipping in the next 1-2 days.

#ad
Do you have mats for 7 seater Model y ?

Any updates on the 2nd row seat back protectors ? Have they selected a design? If so, is there any idea when they might become available? Thanks
Hey Steve,

The 2nd row back protectors are still being tested and revised to ensure the design matches the LDCRS trunk mats as well as testing to ensure they stay in place without any issues. Unfortunately we don't have a timeline yet. We apologize for this.

Ian
LDCRS

TMC Family!
Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the LDCRS Memorial Day sale!

TAKE 20% OFF
ALL LDCRS PRODUCTS

Amazon Link:

bit.ly/MDW_LDCRS

Link will automatically apply discount after adding to cart or use code 20OFFLDCRS at checkout for 20%

Installed a full set on my new MYP. Very happy with them. Nice fit and look great with no logos.
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you installed a full set of our mats and that you're very happy with them!
If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to let us know.

Hey Steve,

The 2nd row back protectors are still being tested and revised to ensure the design matches the LDCRS trunk mats as well as testing to ensure they stay in place without any issues. Unfortunately we don't have a timeline yet. We apologize for this.

Ian
LDCRS
Since it doesn’t look like these will be available anytime soon, does anyone have a recommendation for another brand’s rear seat protectors that are compatible with LDCRS cargo mat?

Reactions: topher2023