Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish I saw these before ordering the Tesla Shields. I received the frunk and trunk TS mats and they look great (can't attest to fit yet). I don't have the interior ones but I much prefer the implementation of the back seat coverage on these vs the TS.

I wish I saw these before ordering the Tesla Shields. I received the frunk and trunk TS mats and they look great (can't attest to fit yet). I don't have the interior ones but I much prefer the implementation of the back seat coverage on these vs the TS.
Yep. The backseat coverage especially the lip around the rails is what made me wait and order the LDCRs ones vs TS as well.

Mine got delivered today. Was surprised that they shipped via USPS. They're still in the box as I still have several weeks until my EDD.
Can't wait for you to get your Model Y! And for additional information, once any products are ordered from Amazon, Amazon packs & ships on our behalf from their warehouse and they choose/determine the shipping method at that time (assuming the cheapest method depending on delivery date & destination) We see them use various methods from our end being USPS, UPS and their own Amazon delivery service.

Reactions: mrwug
And for additional information, once any products are ordered from Amazon, Amazon packs & ships on our behalf from their warehouse and they choose/determine the shipping method at that time (assuming the cheapest method depending on delivery date & destination) We see them use various methods from our end being USPS, UPS and their own Amazon delivery service.
To clarify, I was not complaining about the shipper, just surprised that AMZN used USPS. They have all the data in the world (literally) to determine what's most cost-effective. It's just the first time I can recall that they ever used USPS to ship an item that didn't fit in my mailbox. :)

Tesla Motors Club Community!
We are back in stock.

We've been grateful for the overwhelmingly positive feedback we've received on our LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats and are offering a limited time Black Friday sale to all TMC Members.

15% off valid now thru Black Friday (11/26 11:59 PM PST)
The link below will automatically apply the promo code 15LDCRSBF at checkout.
AMAZON LINK

Previous posts with member reviews & feedback.
TMC Post 1
TMC Post 2

LDCRS.
Tesla Model Y 3D All Weather Floor Mats
Premium. Without the logo.

full

full

full

full

full

driver_1png-copy-jpg.680916

driver_3-copy-jpg.680918

full

• ✔️NO LOGO & BRANDING FREE - Our Tesla Model Y floor mats are LUDICROUSLY premium, but we don't feel the need to advertise that on your floor mat like the others. Our floor mats have a simple design language that is consistent with the Model Y.
  • ✔️ PERFECT FIT - NON SLIP - Our all weather floor mats are made specifically for your 2021+ Tesla Model Y. Our 3D tech ensures a perfect fit on your vehicle, and our raised grip technology ensures they stay in place. NOTE: These mats fit 2021+ Model Y's.
  • ✔️ ODORLESS - Many of the other 3D mats on the market today come from the factory and smell of rubber. No need to have them sit outside before using them, or driving with the window open. Ready to use the moment it arrives!
  • ✔️ EASY TO CLEAN - LDCRS Floor Mats are waterproof, stain resistant, durable, and easy to clean. Easily clean with a paper towel, or remove them from your car to hose them down with water. Keeps your carpet looking brand new!
  • ✔️ TRIPLE LAYER CONSTRUCTION: First layer is a hydro sealed rubber surface to ensure proper weather proofing. The middle layer is a sound dampening foam material to minimize road noise. Our third layer is our non slip, ultra grip technology, ensuring your mats stay in place!

The LDCRS floor mats are perfect for keeping your Tesla Model Y clean and protected. We specialize in providing only the best accessories for Tesla. Each mat is measured perfectly to ensure an accurate fit for your vehicle. Every aspect of this accessory was carefully engineered to ensure rigidity, comfort, and style. Our 3D floor mats for Tesla Model Y are minimalistic and come logo free to be consistent with the Tesla design language. Tesla's are modern, simplistic and minimalistic, why have distracting logos? LDCRS floor mats are ready for all types of weather and terrain that you throw at it, from mud, snow, water or debris. Easily clean with a paper towel, or hose them down with water for heavy duty cleaning. We know you will enjoy the benefits of having the LDCRS Floor Mats in your car. It will keep your car protected for years go come. Order yours today!

Reactions: Driver08
Taking delivery between Jan-Feb, safe to assume flooring design hasn't change for 2022 models and these will fit them?
That’s what we’re thinking as well, we do have a test fitment in the coming week with someone who just took delivery of a 2022 model y. We will be updating the forums on how that goes. Stay tuned. I’m the meantime we’ll leave it to your discretion if you’d like to take advantage of the Black Friday sale now or hold off until fitment confirmation.

Last edited:
Update 11/22

We are proud to have recently earned the "Amazon's Choice" badge.
Thank you to all of our customers thus far, we truly appreciate the business and support. Happy Holidays and remember to take advantage of our current BLACK FRIDAY SALE:

15% off valid now thru Black Friday (11/26 11:59 PM PST)
The link below will automatically apply the promo code 15LDCRSBF at checkout.
AMAZON LINK

IMG_0659.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_0659.PNG
    IMG_0659.PNG
    564.1 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: mmatlock
@ldcrsmode These look great! Out of curiosity, what are the warranty terms for your product and also do you provide any support if there end up being fitment issues?
Thank you! We offer support and warranty up to 1 year from the purchase date. If there are fitment changes/issues with the 2022 going forward we will honor a refund or exchange to those who purchased in advance!