Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone will be receiving a Giga Texas Model Y with the 4680 battery soon, we'd love to work with you and offer a complementary set of floor mats to ensure proper fitment with the new integrated battery structure and seats. If you are going to be taking delivery soon or have already, shoot us a DM with some pictures and partial VIN to confirm Giga Texas and we'll be happy to work with you to ensure fitment for our customers!

Thanks,

LDCRS

Last edited:
🚨Fellow Tesla Motors Club Members!🚨
We currently have a $15 off promo for all customers!
Be sure to click/clip the coupon before adding to cart.

$179.99 - $15.00 = $164.99

https://amzn.to/3q6iB0S
#ad

promo.png

Last edited:
I have these - ordered through Amazon before I took delivery in Dec of last year - and they've been great. I recently washed and scrubbed them in the driveway, and they were completely dry after sitting in the sun for 10 mins. It does take a bit of effort to get them fitted again, because they cover a lot of area quite snuggly, but I'm very pleased overall and recommend them to those on the fence. I have Maxpider in my wife's CX-5 turbo, and find them to be a bit stiffer - but equally nice. I don't care for the logo though.

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
I have these - ordered through Amazon before I took delivery in Dec of last year - and they've been great. I recently washed and scrubbed them in the driveway, and they were completely dry after sitting in the sun for 10 mins. It does take a bit of effort to get them fitted again, because they cover a lot of area quite snuggly, but I'm very pleased overall and recommend them to those on the fence. I have Maxpider in my wife's CX-5 turbo, and find them to be a bit stiffer - but equally nice. I don't care for the logo though.
Thanks for providing your input and feedback for the community! We appreciate any and all feedback to help our potential customers with their purchasing decisions. It seems that Model Y deliveries are now starting to pick up so for any of you anxiously waiting for your Model Y, or recently took delivery, be sure to take advantage of our current $15 off offer!

Fellow Tesla Motors Club Members!

View attachment 798146

Picked up our MRLR MSM/Black today and installed the LDCRS mats that were purchased months ago.. Decided to try placing them over the Tesla floor mats to provide a little more noise reduction. The LDCRS mats fit perfectly and I'm very pleased with them. One of my better purchases and is an easy recommend.

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
Picked up our MRLR MSM/Black today and installed the LDCRS mats that were purchased months ago.. Decided to try placing them over the Tesla floor mats to provide a little more noise reduction. The LDCRS mats fit perfectly and I'm very pleased with them. One of my better purchases and is an easy recommend.
Just ordered these. Leggoooooooooo
Thank you both for your business!

View attachment 798146

Now that my mats have shipped, I feel safe admitting that for a while there, the 15GIGATEXAS code for 15% off and the “clip to save $15” coupons were active at the same time.

Not sure if this is still the case, but a) sorry for taking advantage, b) thanks for the killer deal, and c) everyone hurry and order if it’s still active!

Any news on the frunk,hatch or rear sub trunk mats yet? I have your front and rears just need the rest of the set? I had thought you said April but like everything else I’m sure there are delays.
They are nearing completion on production and will be leaving our warehouse on the way to Amazon within 2 weeks and in turn should be available for purchase on Amazon within the next 4-6 weeks. Thanks for your patience!

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
Now that my mats have shipped, I feel safe admitting that for a while there, the 15GIGATEXAS code for 15% off and the “clip to save $15” coupons were active at the same time.

Not sure if this is still the case, but a) sorry for taking advantage, b) thanks for the killer deal, and c) everyone hurry and order if it’s still active!
Thanks for choosing us! We hope you are happy with your purchase. Lucky for you it was a scheduling error on our end when it comes to promotion dates. Unfortunately for those looking for this, the 15% off is no longer active, the $15 off coupon was meant to replace it :) We had to recreate the promotions so the $15 coupon will be active again starting tomorrow 5/2.

View attachment 798146

Thanks for choosing us! We hope you are happy with your purchase. Lucky for you it was a scheduling error on our end when it comes to promotion dates. Unfortunately for those looking for this, the 15% off is no longer active, the $15 off coupon was meant to replace it :) We had to recreate the promotions so the $15 coupon will be active again starting tomorrow 5/2.
Of course, right as I was gonna order. Guess I'm holding off.

Last edited: