Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TMC Family! We have 2 updates today:
Update #1. Front Trunk & Rear Sub Trunk is out of stock. Naturally this means the Complete Bundle is currently out of stock as well. We anticipate this to be out of stock for the next 4-6 weeks. However, the interior and trunk are still in stock.

Update #2. We're proud and humbled to say every LDCRS Model Y Mat is currently Amazon's Choice. Thank you to the community for the honest feedback and support. It's truly helped us create & produce high quality products that you all love.
Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 9.58.30 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: csrpenfab
@ldcrsmode so if we order the complete bundle today, can you ship the in stock items now (front and rear in cabin floor liners) then ship the rest later? I’m supposed to get my Y in a few weeks and would rather have some protection now than wait 6 weeks for everything.
What id recommend is purchasing whatever is in stock now (1st/second row) with the promo code 15OFFLDCRS. And we intend to have the same promo on our products when we restock. Essentially 15% off individual products is the same price as the bundle which is 15% off the standard pricing.

Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce
Update #1. Front Trunk & Rear Sub Trunk is out of stock. Naturally this means the Complete Bundle is currently out of stock as well. We anticipate this to be out of stock for the next 4-6 weeks. However, the interior and trunk are still in stock.

Update #2. We're proud and humbled to say every LDCRS Model Y Mat is currently Amazon's Choice. Thank you to the community for the honest feedback and support. It's truly helped us create & produce high quality products that you all love.
View attachment 908304
trunk is now out of stock as of today.

2/20/23
TMC Community!

Thank you for your continued support and patronage.
All LDCRS Mats are currently sold out, but we're working hard to restock and expect them to be available for purchase in 4-6 weeks. We're extending the 15% off promotion upon restocking to compensate for the inconvenience.

Sign up below to be notified via email. We'll also notify on the forums when they're back in stock.

Notification List
https://mailchi.mp/ldcrs/ldcrs_restock

Best regards,

Ian - Owner
LDCRS

View attachment 908304

trunk is now out of stock as of today.

Great set of floor/storage mats!! Been living with them for a couple weeks in my 23MYLR. They all fit perfect and look great! Probably going to pick up the front storage compartments soon since the mats are great!

I picked up my 5 seat 23MYLR on 2/11/23, and installed the mats on 2/11/23. I really like the texture of the mats. The fit is perfect for my Austin build. I added the under seat storage boxes and find them to be very useful as well.

Now, just waiting for the 2nd row seat back protectors. I hope you market a 3 piece version for this.

@ldcrsmode I'm in the same boat as well. Need a full set for '23 MYP. when are you expecting to restock?

@ldcrsmode, I dont see anything in stock on Amazon. I need a full set for '23 MYP. when are you expecting to restock?

We’re expecting to have stock in 2-4 weeks!
Sign up below to be notified via email. We'll also notify on the forums when they're back in stock.

Notification List
https://mailchi.mp/ldcrs/ldcrs_restock