Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest product: Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 🚗💨. This product is meticulously designed to provide top-notch protection for your Tesla Wheel Rims.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 10 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

All-In-One Rimcase Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel and 21” Uberturbine Wheels

Product link: https://bit.ly/3TpxMRP

Product picture:
20''.jpg

rim protector.png

rim protector2.png

Features:
  1. Enhanced wheel protection.
  2. Cover Existing Scratches. Save money on wheel repairs.
  3. Snap-on installation, is firm and does not fall off even when driving at high speeds.
  4. Easy to install & easy to remove.
  5. Multiple color options.

21''.jpg

The 21'' hub protective cover is on pre-sale, be the first to experience it! (will be shipped on November 27, 2023)

Lottery quota:
5 for Model Y 20-inch wheel car owners
5 for Model Y 21-inch wheel car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing which one you want to try and why.

Requirements:
Own Tesla of Model Y 20'' Induction Wheels or 21'' Uberturbine Wheels

End date:
December 09, 2023

Last edited:
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest product: Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 🚗💨. This product is meticulously designed to provide top-notch protection for your Tesla Wheel Rims.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 10 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

All-In-One Rimcase Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel and 21” Uberturbine Wheels

Product link: All-in-one Rimcase Rim Protector for Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel

Product picture:
View attachment 989729
View attachment 989730
View attachment 989731

Features:
  1. Enhanced wheel protection.
  2. Cover Existing Scratches. Save money on wheel repairs.
  3. Snap-on installation, is firm and does not fall off even when driving at high speeds.
  4. Easy to install & easy to remove.
  5. Multiple color options.

View attachment 989732
The 21'' hub protective cover is on pre-sale, be the first to experience it! (will be shipped on November 27, 2023)

Lottery quota:
5 for Model Y 20-inch wheel car owners
5 for Model Y 21-inch wheel car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing which one you want to try and why.

Requirements:
Own Tesla of Model Y 20'' Induction Wheels or 21'' Uberturbine Wheels

End date:
December 09, 2023
I would like to test out the 21”
Uberturbine Wheels hub protective cover. Los Angeles roads are brutal for my 2023 Model Y. I appreciate the chance to try.

I would love to be considered! I have a 2020 Model Y with 20” induction wheels and I drive carefully everywhere to try and avoid curb rash. I’ve been considering a similar product because I’ve had some close calls, but now my wife has been borrowing my car and I feel as though my rims are doomed. :(

Its always the wife! She didnt even tell me she smacked mine… I just asked her after I saw it, so you hit anything recently? Her model 3 19’s are a disaster. I gave up.

I’ve had a set of BBS RS-GT’s on my 2005 BMW M3 for like 15 years and theres not a single curb rash! Good thing she can’t drive a manual!

Reactions: El joe
Its always the wife! She didnt even tell me she smacked mine… I just asked her after I saw it, so you hit anything recently? Her model 3 19’s are a disaster. I gave up.

I’ve had a set of BBS RS-GT’s on my 2005 BMW M3 for like 15 years and theres not a single curb rash! Good thing she can’t drive a manual!
Tell me about it!
Me: What happened?
Her: It wasn’t me.
Me: But you were driving!!

I have a Model Y with 20" Induction wheels, I would like to try. I wanted to do the Magbak's but they're overpriced. Yours are more reasonable. I also own a full frame camera with lenses and I know how to use lightroom. So I can take good pictures.

Brutal! My wife has her ICE minivan that she regularly smacks against stuff and I don’t say anything. And now she wants to exhibit her recklessness on my Model Y.

Someone make it stop!!!

Reactions: Amak1n
I have a Model Y with 20" Induction wheels, I would like to try. I wanted to do the Magbak's but they're overpriced. Yours are more reasonable. I also own a full frame camera with lenses and I know how to use lightroom. So I can take good pictures.
Hello! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. Please kindly send your delivery information to our after-sales email [email protected] or DM us. We will deliver it to you soon. Looking forward to your review.

Delivery Info Form
Name:
Country/region:
Address:
Apartment, suite, etc.:
City:
State:
ZIP code:
Phone:
Email:

Reactions: Amak1n
Never used a wheel protector before but have curbed many wheels unfortunately. The 21" Uberturbine on my MYP looks amazing but I am in a constant worry about curbing it. Would love to be considered for this opportunity! Thank you!!
Hello! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. So sorry that the 21-inch trial quota has been filled.

As a thank you for your reply, we can provide you with a forum fan discount coupon. Please feel free to send us a private message or email us. We will send you a fan discount code.

I would like to test out the 21”
Uberturbine Wheels hub protective cover. Los Angeles roads are brutal for my 2023 Model Y. I appreciate the chance to try.
Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. So sorry that the 21-inch trial quota has been filled.

As a thank you for your reply, here is a forum fan discount coupon for you. Please kindly feel free to send us a private message or email us. We will send you a fan discount code.

Contact email: [email protected]

Hi, I will be interested on trying. I have a 2023 MYP and I already curbed one of the front wheels. Thanks
Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. So sorry that the 21-inch trial quota has been filled.

As a thank you for your reply, here is a forum fan discount coupon for you. Please kindly feel free to send us a private message or email us. We will send you a fan discount code.

Brutal! My wife has her ICE minivan that she regularly smacks against stuff and I don’t say anything. And now she wants to exhibit her recklessness on my Model Y.

Someone make it stop!!!
Hurry up and protect the Model Y wheels. Hub protective caps are a great option. Our Rim Protector is consistent with the original car color and has no sense of violation.

Reactions: El joe
i would love the opportunity to try the wheel protectors for the 21” Uberturbines.

Hi! I have a 2022 Y with 20” inductions. Will these hide existing curb rash also or do they require clean fresh rims to fit?
If they fit I’m interested in trying them out!
Hi! This Rim Protector could cover the existing curb rash. Please kindly send your delivery information to our after-sales email [email protected] or DM us. We will deliver it to you soon. Looking forward to your review.

Shipping Information Form
Name:
Country/region:
Address:
Apartment, suite, etc.:
City:
State:
ZIP code:
Phone:
Email:

Please kindly tell us your Tesla Motor Club ID when send an email. Thanks!