Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1 year free super charging for taking delivery this quarter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered in late November and assumed I would not get the free SC. I assumed the incentive would be for people who ordered after the announcement. However, I asked my SA when I picked it up on 12/16 and he said I would get the incentive. He said I'd get an email in a few weeks. We'll see if it happens or not.

How would I know if I have it or not? My loot box just shows free miles from the referral I got.

I ordered in late November and assumed I would not get the free SC. I assumed the incentive would be for people who ordered after the announcement. However, I asked my SA when I picked it up on 12/16 and he said I would get the incentive. He said I'd get an email in a few weeks. We'll see if it happens or not.

How would I know if I have it or not? My loot box just shows free miles from the referral I got.

Based on what I read they are going by delivery date after 12/13, my SA told me they will be crediting the free supercharging for one year in batches during the first two weeks of January. Yes it should show in your loot box that you have free SC miles alongwith the expiration date

Reactions: Vuski's ride
I want to know how to find out that info/balance too.

BTW, the free 1000 miles supercharge from referral last for 6 months only, not forever? I see mine has an expiration date of 6/27/21 and I took delivery on 12/27/20.

Based on reading the posts here and my experimenting, the only way I think to verify if you got the 1 yr free supercharging is to go and charge at a supercharger. When you charge the screen on the display should not show a dollar amount for your session, also it should not show up in your online Tesla account supercharging history. Worst case you will use some of your 1000 referral miles.

Also if you want to verify your supercharging history you can see it in your account history on tesla.com

When you charge the screen on the display should not show a dollar amount for your session, also it should not show up in your online Tesla account supercharging history.
My first session on 12/28 did show an amount on the screen while charging, but it shows up in my account history as a $0.00 charge. Since 1/1 all my supercharging sessions have also displayed an amount while charging but they don’t show up at all in my account history.

• Informative
Reactions: patnshan
I took delivery 12/16. Qualified for the promotion, confirmed by my SA. I have not "recorded" a supercharger stop in my history since 1/1 despite stopping at about 8 since then. I feel that this is a silent benefit and gives you no notification. It's weird to me, but I guess free is free!
Pat
This has been the case for me as well and I wonder if our free year started on 1/1.

• Informative
Reactions: patnshan
i took delivery 12-17-20 and i was told i would get the free super charging for a year but i dont see it in my loot box. has anyone seen the year SC in their accounts?
It's not in the loot box or app. Log into your Tesla account in your browser. Click to your car then click Car Details, which shows all your options. You should see it show up there.

Mine says on the bottom:
"Free Supercharging until January 1, 2022"

Mine also lists "Full Self-Driving Capability" on top of that due to a 3 month trial (I took delivery on 12/31/2020).

It's not in the loot box or app. Log into your Tesla account in your browser. Click to your car then click Car Details, which shows all your options. You should see it show up there.

Mine says on the bottom:
"Free Supercharging until January 1, 2022"

Mine also lists "Full Self-Driving Capability" on top of that due to a 3 month trial (I took delivery on 12/31/2020).
sweet i see it now, thanks.