Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10.8 FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a wired event happen yesterda. I had reset my car twice yesterday with the thumb wheels. Later I was driving and FSD simply shut down and I had to take over. No notice. The sun was bright and hitting the right side off the car. I made the turn a was approaching and reengauged FSD. I drove about a mile and FSD shuts off gives me the red hands for no reason and dings me. I’ve driven over 10k miles without an issue. I wasn’t even getting the turn the wheel warning visual or audible.

Is this the trouble others were having in earlier releases? I thought that stopped in 10.8 releases. No camera in car either.

I had a wired event happen yesterda. I had reset my car twice yesterday with the thumb wheels. Later I was driving and FSD simply shut down and I had to take over. No notice. The sun was bright and hitting the right side off the car. I made the turn a was approaching and reengauged FSD. I drove about a mile and FSD shuts off gives me the red hands for no reason and dings me. I’ve driven over 10k miles without an issue. I wasn’t even getting the turn the wheel warning visual or audible.

Is this the trouble others were having in earlier releases? I thought that stopped in 10.8 releases. No camera in car either.
I had a similar issue that was caused by an intermittent side camera that had a cracked connector. Mobile service replaced the camera and there has been no repeat of the issue.