Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$115k Hummer EV leaves driver stranded in the middle the road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Goverment Motors, the great brand killer (SAAB, Pontiac) never fails to impress. Neighbor got top of line Caddy SUV, engine failed under 100mi due to improper build, new engine in and bought back by GM after threatening social media xxxxstorm.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
I watched but still anecdotal. You can buy any consumer product at any price point and assured quality and its is possible to have problem or failure.

Also it was not towed and just needed to have the 12V removed and it reset.

Of course it would have been a frustrating experience but so is having a flat tire.

Appreciate the summary. There was no way I was going to click / watch such a clickbait style video, regardless of the content, but was somewhat interested in what might have happened. Not enough to support the clickbait video, though.

Thanks again.

rivian-also-seems-to-suffer-from-whompy-wheels-what-caused-this-one-to-fall-off-196629-7.jpg

rivian-also-seems-to-suffer-from-whompy-wheels-what-caused-this-one-to-fall-off_5.jpg

My friend bought a F150 platinum and that truck never touched dirt.
thats what i am talking about...my neighbor across the street and next door have new sierra trucks and they never touch dirt and are babied daily. its odd to me...but they are old guys who dont do any construction or home depot runs and hire out workers to go landscaping and framing crap in the house so i dont know why they have them

Reactions: nate704
thats what i am talking about...my neighbor across the street and next door have new sierra trucks and they never touch dirt and are babied daily. its odd to me...but they are old guys who dont do any construction or home depot runs and hire out workers to go landscaping and framing crap in the house so i dont know why they have them
For that one time they don't want to rent or borrow to go cross-country, but mostly for tax purposes.