Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With an obstructed view though? This was what surprised me, like it is using a combination of vision and map data.

That’s because it 100% IS using a combination of vision and map data. So yes, it will know there’s a stop light e.g. 600ft away around a bend that even you don’t know is there.

And I know it’s using vision because awkwardly-placed stop signs confuse the system a little (like those ones parallel to a road you’re on but are meant for that side road and not your road).

Anyway, assume this build is just bug fixes.

Reactions: Obsoletion
Found this - I've not seen these extra added bits of information before -
IMG_8029.JPG

2020.12.11.1 Appears been pushed to Canada now. Update just downloaded on my M3 AWD w/ HW3 & FSD.
*EDIT* Meh, Canadian 2020.12.11.1 only added Dashcam Viewer and Out of order Superchargers. No stop sign and traffic light stop.

Last edited:
Just installed but haven’t driven yet. Auto pilot for me was very bad on 12.6 and the switch to HW 3. The car was honestly swerving unexpectedly, as if drunk. I hope this fixes the issues. When on HW 2.5, autopilot was rock steady.

Tried this on 11.1, I don’t remember this issue with 12.6 but if you are at a red light and toggle the stalk to go, as if the light turned green (but still red), it goes right through the red light. I may not have tried that but i thought when it saw red it would never let it go through it even after you stop, but maybe I’m remember incorrectly.

Tried this on 11.1, I don’t remember this issue with 12.6 but if you are at a red light and toggle the stalk to go, as if the light turned green (but still red), it goes right through the red light. I may not have tried that but i thought when it saw red it would never let it go through it even after you stop, but maybe I’m remember incorrectly.
That's kinda scary... mental note, don't play with my stalk while driving :D