Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"12V Power Low" - 2 month old S 75D and living 1200km/750miles from service center ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7056.JPG

IMG_7056.JPG
Last Friday I got the above 6 errors when entering my car in the morning ...

Car wouldn't start or move!
After 1 hour wait, 2 resets and 1 shutdown and powerup cycle, the car worked normally.
After a short commute the car repeated the same thing...
Now Service is telling me that there is an issue with HV (High Voltage) System, although they couldn't diagnose what is the issue exactly ...
Living in Portugal, the nearest service center is in Bordaux France ~1200km / 750miles away ...
I knew the risks I was taking when buying a Tesla in a country with no service center (although Tesla is now recruiting for opening one is Lisbon, Portugal)... but having such a major issue in such a new car doesn't seem normal...

Anyone had a similar problem ?

I've had the exact same issue. See below. My car abruptly stopped working today, and I had to leave it at a restaurant! Any solutions?

View attachment 254033

I'm sorry to hear that!
In my case it was a "faulty harness for a temperature sensor inside the battery pack".
Which meant that Tesla had to install a loaner battery pack in my (brand new!) car while my battery pack was shipped to the Tilburg (Netherlands) factory for them to repair/fix it.
Living 1200km from a service center did complicate things but after some emails back and forward, Tesla Service took care of everything.

I hope that your case is easier to solve!