Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

14-50 back in stock!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you trying from a computer on an office network? Sometimes companies have security products that blacklist payment servers.

If so, try from another network, such as a home PC or smartphone, but if it’s a work controlled smartphone, that may be funneled through the same company security.

Thanks for the advice. I tried on my work laptop, personal laptop, iPad and iPhone, three different cards and on my home network Same message, "There was a problem processing your payment....(Error code #KR36). After doing a search, this appears to be a common problem for others, but I cannot find anywhere how or if it was resolved. I did email [email protected], but am not confident counting on customer service!

On another note, I ordered the wall connector hastily. The 18' cable version was not available but the 8.5 was. After thinking about it with a clear mind (LOL) I returned the 8.5' because I think it could be a tripping hazard. How close to the wall would I have to park to keep the cord on the floor and not draped in a half circle. Got a credit and will wait until the 18' version is available. New garage for the M3 and WC won't be completed until summer but checking online store several times a day on 18' WC availability.

I may have misunderstood your post. I did not purchase the "gen 2 mobile connector bundle" as I believe that comes with every Tesla purchase. I purchased the single 14-50 adaptor to add to the Nema 5-15 adaptor that comes with that bundle.

It certainly does come with every car, but lots of people buy a spare so they can leave it in the trunk and have the other one permanently setup for home charging. That way they don't forget to take a charger with them or have to hassle with moving just one around.

I've recently acquired the model 3 and only charge it at the supercharger next to the apartment. I'm assuming the 14-50 adapter is used with the home charging set up, which I don't have. I did get a mobile charging kit.
What is the benefit of having the 14-50 adapter and can I only use it with the mobile kit for charging at home?
Sorry, the tesla rep didnt go over much when car was delivered