Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

15 85D steering wheel vibration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do not have a steering wheel shake just a constant vibration, almost a rolling vibration. I can almost feel a rolling pattern

I am have replaced upper and lower control arm bushings.
Multiple alignments
different tires
paid to have the wheels straightened since they were bent before and I still have a vibration,
Tesla says there is no vibration, but there is
Very, annoying but can’t seem to diagnose any further. Any advice would be appreciated.

I do not have a steering wheel shake just a constant vibration, almost a rolling vibration. I can almost feel a rolling pattern

I am have replaced upper and lower control arm bushings.
Multiple alignments
different tires
paid to have the wheels straightened since they were bent before and I still have a vibration,
Tesla says there is no vibration, but there is
Very, annoying but can’t seem to diagnose any further. Any advice would be appreciated.
Take it someplace other than Tesla to have the issue diagnosed.

In my experience, they could not be bothered with anything that doesn’t throw a code or is not visually obvious.

Take it someplace other than Tesla to have the issue diagnosed.

In my experience, they could not be bothered with anything that doesn’t throw a code or is not visually obvious.
You are absolutely right. I have brought my vehicle in while warranty was expiring for the past four months and eight visits and they are borderline incompetent. Such a bad experience from drive unit issues to one noise issues to alignment issues to MCU update issues, horrific experience.

Reactions: Killerlily