Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

15 used Model X's under $50K now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There you go, sounds like ours except with a few less miles and diff exterior.

The 72 amp charger was important to us because we often make the DFW to Denver drive since flying has gotten so dicey. The lack of a SC in Clayton will likely make a stop at Dumas destination charger nearly mandatory in an X. We barely made it in our P3D+ from Trinidad to Amarillo!
Keep me posted on your experience. I’ll do the same. Btw...I’ve made the trip to Denver twice in my Model 3 (from Louisville). Fortunately, there are plenty of chargers on that route for me. Although my charge dynamic is about to change.

Is it just me or are we exiting the coronavirus sales/specials? Seems like average pricing on the '16 AP 1.0s is trending back up. Maybe there's a bottle neck at Manheim for processing?

Where are all the AP 2.0s? Really itching to see when the P90DL/P100DL AP 2.0s will come down into the high 50s/low 60s...

Reactions: ra88it
Is it just me or are we exiting the coronavirus sales/specials? Seems like average pricing on the '16 AP 1.0s is trending back up. Maybe there's a bottle neck at Manheim for processing?

Where are all the AP 2.0s? Really itching to see when the P90DL/P100DL AP 2.0s will come down into the high 50s/low 60s...
A 100D 2.0 FSD sold a couple of days ago (from the Tesla used inventory) for $65,500. White on white. I think it had 32k miles and was loaded up with features, including Subzero. Just about the only thing it was missing was towing. Pretty good deal.

Picked up my AP 1.0 2016 Model X over the weekend. Pickup was painless, but the fact that you can't test drive the car prior to purchasing is a bummer. The car I got was in great condition and the photos were pretty much spot on, however the leather seats did have more wear than I anticipated. Also the AC does not work and the front creaks when steering... I guess this will all be sorted out at the service center but it is a little annoying since it does say that the cars go through a 120 point inspection.

Question, on the Tesla website, I noticed some used Model S and X come with "free unlimited supercharging."

How does this free supercharging work? Is it grandfathered into the vehicle? I thought I read somewhere that Owner A bought a S or X and it came with free unlimited supercharging, and they then sell, the free unlimited supercharging does not get pass on to Owner B.

Question, on the Tesla website, I noticed some used Model S and X come with "free unlimited supercharging."

How does this free supercharging work? Is it grandfathered into the vehicle? I thought I read somewhere that Owner A bought a S or X and it came with free unlimited supercharging, and they then sell, the free unlimited supercharging does not get pass on to Owner B.
As I understand it, free SC is not passed on when the original owner sells the car privately to a new owner. Inventory cars, however, are at the discretion of Tesla.

The Delivery Team called to confirm my appointment and said my car would be ready for pick up Saturday. I asked them if they could send me some pics. They very graciously shared this one, among others...
167DBC44-1989-4BBC-8909-7E502B01B58C.jpeg

Picked up my 2017 Model X 100D HW 2.0, as scheduled, in Cincinnati (Blue Ash) on Saturday. Easy peasy delivery and trade in process due to COVID. I couldn’t be happier with the car. As an added and unexpected bonus, the unbeatable service team at Blue Ash, without any prompt from me, installed the HW3 computer the day before! The car is in nearly perfect condition (some minor scratches on interior trim pieces in the rear cargo area) and it drives sooooooo smoothly. On the 100 mile drive home, I was amazed how much quieter it is, compared to the 3, and how comfortable the seats are (I’ve got the premium white seats). Another super cool thing: this car is a 4/17 build so I was expecting the backs of the seats to be the glossy plastic finish. They are not; they are the newer matte finish, which is what I really wanted anyway. Because the pictures on the used inventory listing for this car were so bad, I couldn’t see any real details about the car, really. Luckily, everything was better than expected. It charges to a range of 285 miles, which is better than my friend’s 2018 100D. I extremely happy about that. And I was also pleased with the 320 wh/mi I got on my ride home. And now, the journey begins...

Picked up my 2017 Model X 100D HW 2.0, as scheduled, in Cincinnati (Blue Ash) on Saturday. Easy peasy delivery and trade in process due to COVID. I couldn’t be happier with the car. As an added and unexpected bonus, the unbeatable service team at Blue Ash, without any prompt from me, installed the HW3 computer the day before! The car is in nearly perfect condition (some minor scratches on interior trim pieces in the rear cargo area) and it drives sooooooo smoothly. On the 100 mile drive home, I was amazed how much quieter it is, compared to the 3, and how comfortable the seats are (I’ve got the premium white seats). Another super cool thing: this car is a 4/17 build so I was expecting the backs of the seats to be the glossy plastic finish. They are not; they are the newer matte finish, which is what I really wanted anyway. Because the pictures on the used inventory listing for this car were so bad, I couldn’t see any real details about the car, really. Luckily, everything was better than expected. It charges to a range of 285 miles, which is better than my friend’s 2018 100D. I extremely happy about that. And I was also pleased with the 320 wh/mi I got on my ride home. And now, the journey begins...

Congrats! Beautiful MX - agree the ultra white premium seats are the best look. I'm very surprised they upgraded you to HW3.0 as I've been bugging my SC (Kansas City) for the past few weeks and they've told me it's a part availability issue (i.e., a part number exists but not available due to demand). Consider yourself lucky! Did you also upgrade to MCU 2?

Congrats! Beautiful MX - agree the ultra white premium seats are the best look. I'm very surprised they upgraded you to HW3.0 as I've been bugging my SC (Kansas City) for the past few weeks and they've told me it's a part availability issue (i.e., a part number exists but not available due to demand). Consider yourself lucky! Did you also upgrade to MCU 2?
I've still got the MCU1 but I'm going to upgrade soon. My wife loves FM radio and I haven't broken the news to her yet about losing FM when upgrading. She WON'T be happy and she's not tech savvy enough to use any other third party source for getting FM broadcasts.

Reactions: SmartElectric