Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

15 used Model X's under $50K now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw that one today and wondered where it was (no location given). You got it before I could talk my wife into it. Congrats!

Yeah, once I found out it was local to us that was a done deal for us as it was pretty much exactly how we had ordered our Y (aside from FSD) and ultimately not that much more money.

Only things we wish it had was the six seater interior as well as maybe just a tad less miles. Here’s to hoping HW3 ends up including MCU2 but not holding my breath.. :p

• Disagree
Reactions: anon125110
Looks like some of the prices have bounced back up and inventory has dipped a bit. Wonder if there was a pickup in buyers or if they unloaded some to secondary market. Still stunned by lack of 100D '17 inventory... where is it all? I think I recall hearing the was a 100D battery shortage early on when first released... but there should be some inventory coming off leases by now.

Reactions: VikH
Looks like some of the prices have bounced back up and inventory has dipped a bit. Wonder if there was a pickup in buyers or if they unloaded some to secondary market. Still stunned by lack of 100D '17 inventory... where is it all? I think I recall hearing the was a 100D battery shortage early on when first released... but there should be some inventory coming off leases by now.

Hope your forecasting is correct, i just went an a 250 mile (125 miles each way) with our 16 75 MX which i just got in January and kept getting the evil eye from the wife everytime I mentioned we need a charge. Really considering taking the loss and upgrading to a 100D. maybe if im lucky, i can get the same color and interior and she wont notice

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Hope your forecasting is correct, i just went an a 250 mile (125 miles each way) with our 16 75 MX which i just got in January and kept getting the evil eye from the wife everytime I mentioned we need a charge. Really considering taking the loss and upgrading to a 100D. maybe if im lucky, i can get the same color and interior and she wont notice
What's your wh/mi at speed on the 75?

Yeah, once I found out it was local to us that was a done deal for us as it was pretty much exactly how we had ordered our Y (aside from FSD) and ultimately not that much more money.

Only things we wish it had was the six seater interior as well as maybe just a tad less miles. Here’s to hoping HW3 ends up including MCU2 but not holding my breath.. :p
I didn't move sooner on this one because I was debating the 5-seater over the much desired 6-seater (and the fact that I really hadn't cleared the purchase with my wife; which I have now done). It's just my wife and myself at home now so the more I think about it, the more I realize that I really don't need the 6/7 seats. I've now accepted that the 5-seater is okay and I'm going to broaden my search. Keep me posted on the 100D; love to hear how it works out for you.

I didn't move sooner on this one because I was debating the 5-seater over the much desired 6-seater (and the fact that I really hadn't cleared the purchase with my wife; which I have now done). It's just my wife and myself at home now so the more I think about it, the more I realize that I really don't need the 6/7 seats. I've now accepted that the 5-seater is okay and I'm going to broaden my search.
I found that GREAT prices show up-- especially if you're not looking for the blue 6-seater 100D with white vegan interior. Which I was. There was only one with this exact config showing up on EV-TSLA since September. I had to go scavenge one from a 3rd party dealer.

I didn't move sooner on this one because I was debating the 5-seater over the much desired 6-seater (and the fact that I really hadn't cleared the purchase with my wife; which I have now done). It's just my wife and myself at home now so the more I think about it, the more I realize that I really don't need the 6/7 seats. I've now accepted that the 5-seater is okay and I'm going to broaden my search. Keep me posted on the 100D; love to hear how it works out for you.
If AP1 is okay with you, there is a Blue six seater 90D 32K mi available for 56K out of SAT.

Otherwise the next cheapest 100D is in CA for 69K with 28K.

• Disagree
If AP1 is okay with you, there is a Blue six seater 90D 32K mi available for 56K out of SAT.

Otherwise the next cheapest 100D is in CA for 69K with 28K.
I pulled the trigger on a 100D out of NY this morning. $70k, 28k miles, 4 yr/50k warranty. Ticked every box for me (Subzero, PUP, towing were my main “wants”). White on white. High amp charger, HEPA, FSD, and Free SC. I’ll have to have it sent to the Cincinnati delivery center.

I pulled the trigger on a 100D out of NY this morning. $70k, 28k miles, 4 yr/50k warranty. Ticked every box for me (Subzero, PUP, towing were my main “wants”). White on white. High amp charger, HEPA, FSD, and Free SC. I’ll have to have it sent to the Cincinnati delivery center.
There you go, sounds like ours except with a few less miles and diff exterior.

The 72 amp charger was important to us because we often make the DFW to Denver drive since flying has gotten so dicey. The lack of a SC in Clayton will likely make a stop at Dumas destination charger nearly mandatory in an X. We barely made it in our P3D+ from Trinidad to Amarillo!

• Disagree
Good deal! What does the high amp charger mean? Is it 45 amp or higher? My says the same thing, but looks like there are different caliber on the definition of high