Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

17.11.45 AEB Update killed my cameras?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Prereq, Model S 75 HW2 delivery DEC16

So I scheduled the AEB update to install over the weekend. First drive after I notice my headlights were on, auto headlights not working. Then I noticed there were no little cars on the dash. No big deal 5 minute drive to Sonic and back. This morning drive number 2, off to work. It appears that the AEB update killed my cameras. Autoheadlights do not work, no TACC, no AP.

Called the service line, I see no problems or warning with the car I will have someone "pull the logs" and get back with you.

I just "Autopiloted" from Houston to Orlando and back a week ago with no issues, I've had TACC since December of last year. Now that I've added the ability for my car to AEB only under 28 mph, I've lost all the things. I know ... waaaah first world problems, but damn I feel like I got slapped back to when my car was an infant. I use AP and TACC a lot !!! I have had the car 5.5 months and have about 10k miles on it so far and most of that is my commute half of which is stop and go traffic. AP has changed my life in this sense. Hopefully I am the only one that this is happening to and it will be fixed asap.

• Informative
Reactions: croman