Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19 inch Tesla Sport wheels on M3P

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to show everyone they fit fine.

I would say the ride is slightly better than the 20's, but I also have the winter tyres on now, which are probably softer.

Running 42 PSI, I didn't notice any more road noise.

/d
IMG_1715.JPG
IMG_1716.JPG
IMG_1717.JPG

Reactions: holmgang and navt
What snows are those?

What is your 2nd photo trying to show? How many miles and age is you car? That rotor looks oddly tired for such a young vehicle.

My 1 year old Model 3 rotors with 10k miles looked pristine.

Ultragrip Performance+

The 2nd picture is showing that there is no gap to the hub on at least the recent 19 inch wheels, the originals (at least in the US) did not have the 3mm lip needed to fit on the M3P so Tesla would not sell them to M3P owners.

Its just surface rust, I hosed down the old wheels before I swapped them and had only moved the car 10m when I took the picture, its nothing to worry about.

Reactions: holmgang
What! I didn’t know that the 19” wheels fitted on the M3P? Did you buy the 19’s from Tesla? I asked and they wanted a Vin and then told me they don’t fit on the M3P?! Looks good and you have saved a lot of cash compared to the 20’s!

Ultragrip Performance+

The 2nd picture is showing that there is no gap to the hub on at least the recent 19 inch wheels, the originals (at least in the US) did not have the 3mm lip needed to fit on the M3P so Tesla would not sell them to M3P owners.

Its just surface rust, I hosed down the old wheels before I swapped them and had only moved the car 10m when I took the picture, its nothing to worry about.

very useful post. thanks.

so are you saying the 19s have the 3mm notch on the inside face of the wheel? or that the vehicle hub doesnt anymore have the step/ring?

and photos of the back side of those wheels, or of the raw hub, by chance?

Sits inside the arch by 5mm more than the 20's.

• Size: 20X8.5"
  • Offset: +35
  • PCD: 5X114.3
  • Center Bore: 64.1mm
  • Weight: 28.75 lbs
  • Lug Nut Spec: 21mm Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
  • Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129 lb-ft
  • Size: 19X8.5"
  • Offset: +40
  • PCD: 5X114.3
  • Center Bore: 64.1mm
  • Weight: 25.0 lbs