Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1st Day Reservation Holders & Free Long Distance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No no you misunderstood, I am a pre reveal reserver I am! In line in Toronto in the cold rain. Oh That's why I didn't think the analogy fit. 2 different wave lengths.

I was just hoping that our "something special" was a bit more than just badging, or a colour that might not be everyone's cup of tea, imagine if it's signature green?! Lol I recommend something that won't break the bank, my best suggestion was a bit extra kwh supercharge or upgraded seats with signature stitched in and badging which someone will steal, etc.

Tesla doesn't NEED to give us anything, I recently went to Cesar's Palace and they had Italian marble urinal dividers in washroom, what's the ROI/cost analysis before they decided they needed that? just like iphones or other high end electronics don't NEED high end Fancy packaging which will be thrown out, but it adds to brand loyalty and customer experience, which I hope stays. Yes 400k reservations is huge but if "something special" is really special, how many extra reservations is that for model Y? That's for people at Tesla to figure out.
LMAO. You waited how long in line in the rain? For what? You were sure that whatever the car ended up being, that they would give you a special reward? Very sad, I waited in line a few hours cause I was convinced it would be a great car and I wanted it sooner! True, I didn't wait in the rain, I stood in line at Yorkdale (but probably would have been better going to the other one.) I got at Yorkdale well before opening at 10 am, and was just finishing up at 1:00 pm. The Lithograph that I received was a very nice token of appreciation and I never expected anything more. At most I figure they might (unlikely at this point IMO) throw in a small model, or a t-shirt.

LMAO. You waited how long in line in the rain? For what? You were sure that whatever the car ended up being, that they would give you a special reward? Very sad, I waited in line a few hours cause I was convinced it would be a great car and I wanted it sooner! True, I didn't wait in the rain, I stood in line at Yorkdale (but probably would have been better going to the other one.) I got at Yorkdale well before opening at 10 am, and was just finishing up at 1:00 pm. The Lithograph that I received was a very nice token of appreciation and I never expected anything more. At most I figure they might (unlikely at this point IMO) throw in a small model, or a t-shirt.
Nah just waited same as you, "something special" was something that came out on Twitter well after I think.