Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1st Visit to Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last week had first rain in a month here in Pensacola, FL. Noticed driver side windshield wiper going about an inch too far, just past the windshield. Got on app and made an appointment at SC for 1030. Only after I made appointment did I realize I already had an 11 o'clock appointment at a doctor.

Went to service center 30 minutes early. Staff welcomed me, I explained my error. They said not a problem, took my car in immediately and had fixed in 15 minutes. SC is very industrial looking but had a lounge setup for owners to wait with free water and coffee. Staff made sure I was happy with the correction and was very courteous throughout.

This was my first face to face interaction with a Tesla employee and was very pleased. This SC opening was a reason I finally ordered a Tesla. Next nearest is 300 miles away.

Glad you had a good experience. But if they also have mobile service in your area you might want to give them a try for straightforward tasks. They come to your home or office, and are focused only on your vehicle. It is somewhat unusual these days for a service center to not send you home without your vehicle, or even a loaner.