Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 EV Household - what else you got?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought this was TMC and not PistonHeads? This thread is turning into the usual d*ck swinging contest you normally see over there 😜

Personally, I find PH pretty tame these days, stair domination seems like a long lost art that only a few seem to connect with :(. Maybe it's to do with the fact everyone these days seem to be buying bungalows?? I don't know what the equivalent thread would be......loft stand off??!!

Always wanted a Honda E as a secondary EV since test driving it back in 2021, but when you put it alongside Fiat, Renault and Peugeot's offerings, it just doesn't make much financial sense.

Mind you the just announced VW ID2 looks rather tasty.

Wonder if the €25,000 will translate to £25,000.

Reactions: Neilio and Maplepho
Always wanted a Honda E as a secondary EV since test driving it back in 2021, but when you put it alongside Fiat, Renault and Peugeot's offerings, it just doesn't make much financial sense.

Mind you the just announced VW ID2 looks rather tasty.

Wonder if the €25,000 will translate to £25,000.
Shame its 2 years away, and I can understand the desire to make it very polo like, but it feels like a missed chance to go for something more different.

There is a big market for people who want EVs that just look like normal cars.

The design for the ID range thus far has been a disaster so this is a much welcome change in direction.
I know we are drifting a bit from the topic now but The ID3 could of been a much better car if it wasn't rushed and cursed with poor software and tacky interior... They might of even got away with it just with some tartan seats 😆

On a side note, the local VW dealership called me the other day inviting me to one of their events to which I mentioned ive not long bought a new one. He was very nice and chatty and eventually the conversation went that the only ice I have now is the Ducati... Very nice he says and went on to ask if they are still has unreliable as people used to say.... I told him that they are very good these days as they are owned by the VW group 🤣

• Informative
Reactions: SalisburySam