Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 EV Household - what else you got?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It doesn't count though.. we need them google earth pictures 😆

Everyone loves a bit of Google Earth, really cannot complain about our location, plenty of green but just a few mintues away from Starbucks and M&S food for those days when you are feeling too lazy to cook :)

52683161905_a6d7f27067_c_d.jpg

52683230228_8011a5753e_c_d.jpg

What I can 'complain' about is why our neighbours have never ever invited us round for a summer pool party:p

52682734286_5cffe1a0cf_c_d.jpg

Reactions: Js1977
Single car household since last March....2022 Kia Niro EV. We are now a 2 EV household with a 2023 M3 AWD since December 2022. Also, electric weed eater and electric leaf blower. Still have a gas push mower. 14kW Tesla Solar just ordered. Now need to switch from gas heat to heat pump, and swap out the gas stove for induction. The stove is happening very soon.

Thought this was TMC and not PistonHeads? This thread is turning into the usual d*ck swinging contest you normally see over there 😜

Back on topic, I’ll change our 2nd ICE when something like the BEV Boxster arrives on the scene. Realise small sports cars are a niche bit wish manufacturers would get a move on and cater for this segment of the market with BEVs.

Reactions: ACarneiro
This thread is turning into the usual d*ck swinging contest you normally see over there 😜
Im still compiling the list...:oops:
Back on topic, I’ll change our 2nd ICE when something like the BEV Boxster arrives on the scene.
That is not really back on topic but I suppose you had to supplement with something.... Typical PH too ;)