TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2012 Tesla Model S85 for sale - REBUILT not salvage - runs and drives

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by ave1312, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. ave1312

ave1312 New Member

hi everybody - I'm happy owner of 2012 Tesla Model S85 with around 3k miles and REBUILT Title - NOT SALVAGE
    Car runs and drives great - but I decided to sell it , because I want to buy a house - now I live in a condo...
    Tesla passed all safety state inspections, and comes with REBUILT ILLINOIS TITLE
    Message me with offers and questions
    Paul

2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I have never heard of a "rebuilt" title. Please explain what that means.

Price, options, colors, photos, etc.? Your ad is remarkably devoid of specific information. Or do you prefer to have people PM you asking for basic information so you can answer the same predictable questions over and over again?

3. drsaab

drsaab Member

Rebuilt is a salvage car that was fixed, inspected by dmv, and a new title was issued. Has tesla inspected the car and will they support/update it? Any warranty. All other makes do not warranty a Rebuilt car. It's like one step after the car is a salvage.

4. ave1312

ave1312 New Member

I'm new here....
    I'll try to post more info and pictures tomorrow....

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.