Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 CPO Tesla model s AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been in the market for CPO for a bit and there are a number of unlisted deals at the moment.

This was available a few days ago. Doesn't sound like the exact car, but it's a valuable price point for well appointed 85 with AP1 and a 4 year warranty.

Screenshot cut off but it was a 2014 with mileage around 43k

Attachments

• IMG_7595.PNG
    IMG_7595.PNG
    756.9 KB · Views: 145
I've been in the market for CPO for a bit and there are a number of unlisted deals at the moment.

This was available a few days ago. Doesn't sound like the exact car, but it's a valuable price point for well appointed 85 with AP1 and a 4 year warranty.

Screenshot cut off but it was a 2014 with mileage around 43k
Lol that's a farcry from 40k. Not a bad price though with autopilot although miles are high

Yes, point was if the initially referenced car had something like 65k miles and a 2 year warranty (and bare bones aside from AP), 40k may not have been too far off. Tesla is certainly wonky with their CPO listings. Some are absolute bargains and some are head scratchers when doing the new vs used math.

The car did have high miles, bare bones options and I do believe it's the lowest I've seen.

I also don't understand Tesla pricing scheme but a great deal is always nice and I was simply trying to share.

Attachments

• IMG_7264.PNG
    IMG_7264.PNG
    516.5 KB · Views: 104