Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 P90DL for $53K - 44k mileage (found online not mine)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No worries at all. That was their strategy. They kept hiding behind the clean carfax. If it’s clean, why are you making me sign a structural damage disclosur? They should put that it has structural damage on their autotrader posting. If they did that, I wouldn’t of been mad at all. They kept it from me until I was signing everything.

I literally almost bought that car in Pomona CA, had check and starting signing until they failed to mention this car has frame damage (structural damage). They told me if a car at auction has a minor dent, that’s considered structural damage. They kept telling me it’s clean title and super clean car fax. They wanted me to sign a disclosure that said it had “structural damage”. I refused and started going research as they scrambled. Turns out, if I bought the car with “clean carfax, no structural damage”, they would of updated the carfax AFTER I bought the car and brought down the value of car. They are a bunch of liars. All of a sudden, they bring the auction report and the whole front end was torn to pieces. Ok? Minor dent? They lied and I’m so glad I refused to sign. They are going to do the same thing to the next person that’s about to sign for the car.

Thanks! Saved me going out there for as POS . You should write a yelp review detailing your experience. First I've heard about a structural damage disclosure, but it makes sense. I've never filled one out before buying a used vehicle.

Guys can I ask you what you think of this deal? I know this is about 90DL, and I tried to create a new thread but it got sidetrack into an argument about warranties.

It's a private party sale in California.

Included in price: 4-Year Extended Service Agreement (too 100k miles or 2/1/2023, whichever comes first) - seller purchased through Tesla.
Model year 2004, but Feb. 2015 was the first inservice date (so battery warranty expires 2/1/2023).

Ludicrous upgrade :)
Black on black and inside and outside is a 9.5/10 -- excellent overall cosmetic condition
51,000 miles
All options except sub-zero pkg
19" OEM wheels, Michelin tires 80%

2 previous owners, 2 years left of HOV stickers in California
No accidents or paintwork

Price: $53,300 ...I think it's a great deal (I've done 2 months of research but I am relatively new to Tesla). Also it being private party I don't have to deal with Tesla's dicey CPO cars and process. I know this one is in great condition because I've seen it in person and have test driven it.

Ha I was about to buy this P90DL as well. The salesman told me there was NO structural damage, just a minor bump at auction that they repaired. ???

I had them at the final price and I was ready to sign until I had a bad feeling and pulled out.

Some pics for those interested. You can see there's still damage in the front AND rear that they didn't fix.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=VWFHelhrR0JKUVBEajkxb1lhdGRrY09qSW9ibFNB

Guys can I ask you what you think of this deal? I know this is about 90DL, and I tried to create a new thread but it got sidetrack into an argument about warranties.

Included in price: 4-Year Extended Service Agreement (too 100k miles or 2/1/2023, whichever comes first) - seller purchased through Tesla.
Model year 2004, but Feb. 2015 was the first inservice date (so battery warranty expires 2/1/2023).

Black on black and inside and outside is a 9.5/10 -- excellent overall cosmetic condition
51,000 miles

Price: $53,300 ...I think it's a great deal (I've done 2 months of research but I am relatively new to Tesla). Also it being private party I don't have to deal with Tesla's dicey CPO cars and process. I know this one is in great condition because I've seen it in person and have test driven it.

My thoughts.. you get to see in person touch and feel. The only cons are a deductable for warranty work??
Im seeing tesla used 2015 p85d and p90d hovering around $51k or less with under 40k miles. A boatload of 2016 leases are coming in soon so much thoughts are these should be dropping in prices soon.

At $51k, I would take your above deal. $53.3 is pretty high for over 50k miles. Im eyeing the tesla used when it hits $50k or below. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: tubaprde and byeLT4
Ha I was about to buy this P90DL as well. The salesman told me there was NO structural damage, just a minor bump at auction that they repaired. ???

I had them at the final price and I was ready to sign until I had a bad feeling and pulled out.

Some pics for those interested. You can see there's still damage in the front AND rear that they didn't fix.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=VWFHelhrR0JKUVBEajkxb1lhdGRrY09qSW9ibFNB

Thanks for posting the pics! Just curious, what was the final price you had them at?

My thoughts.. you get to see in person touch and feel. The only cons are a deductable for warranty work??
Im seeing tesla used 2015 p85d and p90d hovering around $51k or less with under 40k miles. A boatload of 2016 leases are coming in soon so much thoughts are these should be dropping in prices soon.

At $51k, I would take your above deal. $53.3 is pretty high for over 50k miles. Im eyeing the tesla used when it hits $50k or below. Fingers crossed.

Not really that high if you consider it has Ludicrous mode. It doesn't say whether it's P85DL or P90DL, but if it's P90DL, I think it's good. I'd consider it, except I swore I'd never get another black car.

The wheels are easy to fix and adding the spoiler should be super easy.

But you are right, it should be possible to buy one for right around 50 or the very low 50s if you are patient.

Yeah but those in the low 50s don’t have ludicrous. Mine does ya know?

51,000 miles

You're out of bumper-bumper warranty. It's an O K price but it isn't fantastic. Is that before negotiation?

Reactions: PhilDavid