Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S 70D Low Miles /w AutoPilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling this 2015 Tesla Model S 70D on behalf of my company. This used to belong to one of the partners. It is single owner and in excellent condition. It only has around 8950 miles and has only been driven around town and for commute.

The car has been maintained at Tesla and it did have a battery issue repaired under warranty. The vehicle was purchased July 2015 and has always been garaged.

Here are the specifications

70 kWh Model S
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Titanium Metallic Paint
19" Wheels
Tan Nappa Leather Seats
Piano Black Decor
Alcantara Headliner
Supercharger enabled
Autopilot
Subzero Weather Package

Paid $82,450.00 July 2015

Now priced below NADA book value at $65000.

This is the cheapest 70D on the market.

I'll be uploading a bunch of pictures on cloud drive and update this thread.

Pictures...
IMG_6527.JPG
IMG_6542.JPG
IMG_6545.JPG
IMG_6546.JPG
IMG_6543.JPG
IMG_6536.JPG
IMG_6535.JPG
IMG_6534.JPG
IMG_6531.JPG
IMG_6529.JPG
IMG_6540.JPG

I think you are referring to the Extended Service Plan. The warranty is good for 8 years unlimited miles on the battery. The Service plan however, needs to be purchased within 60 days of delivery. So I do not think you can purchase it now but you may want to check with Tesla.

there is also an extended warranty that services non-battery related issues for 4 years extra or 50k miles, whichever comes first. it has to be purchased by the original owner of the vehicle. if your company owns it, they could technically do this before making the sale but if it was in the partners' name then prob not.

I think you are referring to the Extended Service Plan. The warranty is good for 8 years unlimited miles on the battery. The Service plan however, needs to be purchased within 60 days of delivery. So I do not think you can purchase it now but you may want to check with Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: rjcbox
I'm interested. Can you look into whether you can get the extended warranty on this? Only the original owner can do so. If it's only been titled once, then it should still be available. Thanks!

Everything I have read is that anyone can buy the extended warranty (not service plan) anytime before the 4 year/50k warranty expires, and up to 30 days after.

The price is $4k and will double the factory warranty from 4Y/50K miles to 8Y/100K miles.

The battery and drive unit has 8Y/Unlimited miles and is not affected by the extended warranty option.

there is also an extended warranty that services non-battery related issues for 4 years extra or 50k miles, whichever comes first. it has to be purchased by the original owner of the vehicle. if your company owns it, they could technically do this before making the sale but if it was in the partners' name then prob not.

I haven't seen anywhere that there is a restriction to the original owner for the extended warranty purchase option. Do you have any sources for that? Everything I have found on all the forums has said it is available to any owner until the original factory warranty expires.

Backing up what others have said above, below is the wording for the additional 4 years warranty. You must be the initial purchaser to buy it. However, once bought, it can be transferred.

These Tesla Motors, Inc.1 (“Tesla”) Vehicle Extended Service Terms and Conditions (“Vehicle ESA”) cover the repair or replacement necessary to correct defects in the materials or workmanship of any parts manufactured or supplied by Tesla of the subject Vehicle that occur under normal use in the event of a Failure for the selected period of time or mileage (whichever occurs first), with coverage becoming available on and retroactive to the date that Your New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires (the “Effective Date”), provided that You are the initial purchaser of the Vehicle directly from Tesla and purchase this Vehicle ESA no later than 30 days after such expiration date, or are the recipient of a valid transfer of this ESA pursuant to this Vehicle ESA.

Any chance you know a friendly local dealership that would facilitate a sale and trade-in, out of state registration, etc for a few hundred bucks? Like the car, but would want to do a trade-in deal to avoid payment of sales tax on the full sales price. In the pictures, the paint shade is different going from driver's door to driver side rear door--any accident work or just the way the light worked out?