Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Annual Shareholders meeting on May 31st

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ecarfan

My USAA brokerage account sent me an email saying the 2016 annual shareholders meeting will be on May 31st. Doesn't give a meeting time or location, but it is usually at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View CA.

Thought I would start this thread for discussion of the meeting after it occurs and whatever Elon decides to reveal in response to shareholder questions.

• Love
Reactions: benemac
My USAA brokerage account sent me an email saying the 2016 annual shareholders meeting will be on May 31st. Doesn't give a meeting time or location, but it is usually at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View CA.

Thought I would start this thread for discussion of the meeting after it occurs and whatever Elon decides to reveal in response to shareholder questions.
Can you shed any light on the meeting? What are some of topics discussed and the 4 proposals mentioned above? Thanks

Ok, switched our votes on proxyvote.com from online to "attend the meeting" yesterday, anyone know if I'm supposed to get an email or something,,,

Planning on driving up Monday for the meeting on Tuesday...

Print out your brokerage's April statement...

Q: Can I attend the 2016 Annual Meeting?

A: You may attend the 2016 Annual Meeting if, on April 8, 2016 (the “Record Date”), you were a stockholder of record or a beneficial owner. You will be asked to show photo identification and the following:

If you are a stockholder of record, your Notice of Internet Availability, or admission ticket that you received with a paper proxy card or that you obtained from our stockholder voting site at www.envisionreports.com/TSLA; or

If you are a beneficial owner, the notice you received from your broker, bank or other intermediary, or a printed statement from such organization, or online access to your brokerage or other account showing your stock ownership on the Record Date.

I am driving up Monday morning, taking Hwy 1.