Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S P90DL - For SALE - Fully loaded, rare black arachnids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S P90DL
  • $110,000
  • 17,500 miles
  • Took delivery in June 2016 - SLC, Utah
  • Perfect condition, never in an accident. Garage kept.
  • New front end. I removed the front bracket immediately so there's no residue or markings
  • Will include the 19" wheels AND the Arachnids. Awesome for having snow tires and "fun" tires :)
  • Had a "Battery Needs Service" warning about a month ago. Tesla put in a brand new battery straight from gigafactory and it's actually faster now (potentially a software locked 100kw battery??)
  • Tesla weathertech floor mats throughout the car (front, back, and trunk)

Options

• All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof
  • Rare 21" black Arachnids AND 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
  • Black Next Gen Seats
  • Carbon Fiber Decor
  • Black Alcantra Headliner
  • Ludicrous Speed Upgrade
  • Tesla Red Brake Calipers
  • LIFETIME FREE Supercharger Enabled
  • Autopilot Convenience Features (AP1)
  • Premium Upgrades Package
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Subzero Weather Package

Photos (uploading more later, these were on my phone -- also, any specific photo upon request)

tesla 1.jpg

tesla 2.jpg

tesla order.jpg

tesla mileage.jpg

tesla phone screenshot.jpg

Very nice. Your asking price is well above market though.

Thanks for the feedback. I based my price off of witnessing a recent transaction of a 2016 model like mine but with the old nose cone, a couple thousand more miles, no center console, and no arachnids for 114k.

Maybe he got lucky? This car is a much better find than that one. Mind sharing what you think market is?

• Disagree
Reactions: Jordaholic
IMHO, market price is what the buyer and seller can agree upon so who knows what that number may turn out to be.

UpscaleMan & ACA Man, any women in here?!? :)

I actually thought listing at 110 would get dragged down a bit but who knows. Listed on auto trader as well last night. This is a depressing sale. I would never want to get rid of this car. I was able to stay right with a P100DL so there’s a decent chance the new battery is just software locked (or he had a low SOC)

Also found this one. Maybe listing arachnids separately and lowering the price a bit will sell fast: Used 2016 Tesla Model S Performance in San Anselmo, CA 94960 - 468449868 - Autotrader

Last edited:
There aren’t a lot of historical data on sales of a P90DL. So I would make sure your buyers know that this car is within milliseconds of the performance of a P100DL.

I did miss a sale of a stripper 2016 P100D that went for 102k. I never saw the car in person so who knows what was going on with it. Also your car is loaded. Wish you were in my budget range.

Reactions: DoctorMace
UpscaleMan & ACA Man, any women in here?!? :)

I actually thought listing at 110 would get dragged down a bit but who knows. Listed on auto trader as well last night. This is a depressing sale. I would never want to get rid of this car. I was able to stay right with a P100DL so there’s a decent chance the new battery is just software locked (or he had a low SOC)

Also found this one. Maybe listing arachnids separately and lowering the price a bit will sell fast: Used 2016 Tesla Model S Performance in San Anselmo, CA 94960 - 468449868 - Autotrader
How interesting, considering I have a deal with this seller at 85 and I've already given him a deposit.

However, both the seller and I noticed that his ad was stolen by a large number of fake internet retailers....given that this car is Titanium and not brown, it's probably another fake.

Can someone explain how this scam works? Is it simply posting fake listings in hopes of getting money without delivering a car? Don't most people use a cashier's check? This seems like it would never work, but I've heard of crazier things.

There was a late 2016 P90DL I was working on in Nashville a few months back (same color, refresh, 21 Turbines) that went for $95K, $143K sticker. Given you can get an inventory P100D for around $110K after referral and rebate I'd expect this to sell closer to $95K. Also, there are plenty of people selling the Arachnids for $3-$4K so not sure I'd bump that much. GLWS

Reactions: DoctorMace
How interesting, considering I have a deal with this seller at 85 and I've already given him a deposit.

However, both the seller and I noticed that his ad was stolen by a large number of fake internet retailers....given that this car is Titanium and not brown, it's probably another fake.

I communicated about this car several times when it was listed on ebay. I googled the alleged owner hard and concluded he was legit. No idea whether this ad is from the same guy - feel free to PM me and I'll tell you what I know (obviously I'm not vouching for an internet stranger, just sharing my research)

this is exactly what I might have ordered... i can trade you straight up for a P85+ and I can throw in a Speed Yellow 2003 Mazda 6 and all the money in my coin jar...(almost $20) LOL

GLWS...

As an interesting thought... I would find out whether the tax credit is going away with the new tax law... if it is that might work in your favor in terms of comparisons with a new build... that tax credit makes a less than 1 y/o card difficult to sell...

On a side note I wonder what Tesla is planning to do if that Federal tax credit does go away. On their site the "after tax credit savings" price is always the one in the big print. the loss of the tax credit may make the difference in affordability (even more the case on the more entry models). It is a major selling point for them now I wonder what the strategy is if/when it goes away.