Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video evidence that the car Tesla can't build it also can't sell.
New Tesla factory drone flyover shows growing Model 3 inventory

In an unexpected and indeed shocking development, it appears Tesla actually plans to deliver those unbuildable and unsellable cars!

Many customers today are reporting VINs issued and deliveries scheduled before year end -- as little as 10 days to two weeks from being invited to configure. Couple examples in this reddit thread - Just received my Model 3 VIN with delivery for next week! • r/teslamotors - some in this TMC thread - VIN Assignment - and others strewn about social media.

Everyone is waiting for a breakout. Volume will spike if we break through.

That may be the case. Most analysts of TSLA shares have been quiet lately, which could be keeping institutional trading desks away from TSLA. The analysts may be awaiting the fourth quarter deliveries report in very early January. Few of them would be willing to risk making valuation guesses before then.

In an unexpected and indeed shocking development, it appears Tesla actually plans to deliver those unbuildable and unsellable cars!

Many customers today are reporting VINs issued and deliveries scheduled before year end -- as little as 10 days to two weeks from being invited to configure. Couple examples in this reddit thread - Just received my Model 3 VIN with delivery for next week! • r/teslamotors - some in this TMC thread - VIN Assignment - and others strewn about social media.

I'm starting to think that 2-3,000 Model 3 deliveries this quarter are possible, with a run rate of over 1,000 week as we start the new year. This is getting exciting!

US down to 30 cars, we’ll over 100 a week ago. Normally hundreds.

It's not unusual in Europe for businesses to off-load some profits against some purchases at year-end, maybe the same in the US?

So, what's today's bear headline? "Tesla Dropping Like Lemmings Over the Fjords as Daily Deliveries Dwindle Below 50 in Norway"? :D

Its that rare that I see a positive article about Tesla be it in the US or European press that I though worth posting.
How Tesla and Elon Musk Are Designing a New Paradigm for Drivers

The video right above the article however keeps screaming Tesla will run out of cash, big cash burn, etc, etc, etc in the largest font they dared to use. Even stating a SELL rating on TSLA. :confused: o_O

How did that video end up above that article ? Who's choice was that ?

I wonder how many visiting that page will think the article is same as what is stated in the video and will not even read it.

Edit : spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.