Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going up on low volume, no news (that I can find) and a mixed market. Do we have a new major investor accumulating?

To me this just looks like the continuation of the bull run. This puts us back on the 10 day SMA, Yesterday we closed at the bottom of recent (10 day) support levels. We were also flirting with the chandelier exit if you follow that. So if we had a down day that might well have signalled a top. So an up day was a necessary precondition to say the bulls are still in charge. (of course macro is up, and ER looms).

With the reports in this thread that even a 200-share order was moving TSLA's price, I don't think it necessarily has to be a large accumulator.

If anywhere close to the truth, however, it would frighten the bejeezus out of me if I were short, though!

I was the one who made that comment, and please take it with a grain of salt. I am not professionally experienced in trading specifically and there are many reasons why TSLA has high bid/ask spread and moves even on a few hundred shares. It may not be a definitive indication of anything meaningful, but something to keep in the back of our minds.

Fundamentals, however, are my expertise. This is why I mostly post on the General Discussion or Long-Term Fundamentals forums. In my large post earlier this morning, I listed three things that can trigger a short-squeeze in the next three months.

You can read it here: 2017 Investor Roundtable:General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.