Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Al speaks for me as well. Tweets are small, I mean, why wouldn't you just paste it in for context while you are referencing it?

That said, TMC is itself a social medium if you think about it...
What I hate is the news articles that show the tweet, and then tell you in the text of the article what the tweet said. Lots of them seem to do that... makes no sense. And this is off topic, I know, sorry.

Only a short market day tomorrow because of the Tuesday holiday. So assuming we get something substantial on Model 3 will we see our usual up-morning/down-afternoon (or if bad news down/up) or just stay up or down because of the short day?

FWIW: Hirsch's Almanac predictions for July 3, 5, 6 (bull, bear, bull):

Bullish percentages (I believe going back to 1970 or so):

____________Dow_______S&P______NASDAQ
July 3_______81.0_______85.7________76.2
July 5_______38.1_______38.1________38.1
July 6_______52.4_______61.9________57.1
July 7_______57.1_______57.1________61.9 (oddly he didn't list this day as a Bull day, although it fits his defn)

This of course doesn't necessarily count for individual stocks (unless you're AAPL and/or are the dominant stock in the index).

For those of us that do not use social media, maybe I am the only one, please don't hesitate to post his tweets. Thanks
Just do the following (should be under 15 minutes):
set up a twitter account
Follow ElonMusk
Set your profile for that account to notify you for all of his tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.