Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some dudes think they are so smart that they can use me as a contrarian indicator
I lose and make more money in the markets in a year than most of these armchair theorists make in a lifetime

Let's just agree that you are going to make the most money out of everyone else here. You are tremendous. Your profits are going to be huge. You are a winner.

Wait... Mr President, is that you? Thanks for stopping by. Please listen to Mr. Musk's advice. He is very rich, so he must be very smart.

So a 100kWh model 3?

If it happens expect to pay north of 70K at least near term.

Looks like my P100D is safe for the time being. There honestly is no need for more capacity anyway with existing superchargers. I drove a 85D across the country last summer (Phoenix to Orlando and back) with no problem at all. 85KWh is the sweet spot. Anything less and I'm biting my nails between superchargers and anything more lets me play with the car a bit ;) A larger pak would make sense for a truck however.

Now back to SP, thinking we lose about half the recent gains through Thursday and will probably bounce around between 254 and 260 into ER. My best guess based mainly on ER approaching. Overall still long.

Fidelity update:

Snap1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.