Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chart is looking sinister, SMA(5) is below SMA(10), with growing differential, and TSLA seem to want to close the gap made after the Model 3 reveal event. That would be $325, if pans out...

upload_2017-8-21_12-32-49.png

• Love
Reactions: MitchJi
Tesla is way oversold from an rsi perspective. Should see a bounce of 2-3% with the next 2-3 days. Could still drop further but I'm buying calls
If we get a mandatory morning dip tomorrow, I think that would likely be a great place to add some LEAPs. Right now could be too, but if the shorts pull off the usual dip tomorrow morning, that would offer an even better price point. This seems to be a bit of another long squeeze.

Reactions: DurandalAI
Sometimes this thread gives a reasonable insight into what investors are thinking (sometimes it is far more bullish). Looking at posts today, I see lots of investors stating that they find the current price attractive to buy but they're staying on the sidelines with the thought that TSLA may have more down to go before it turns around. For this reason, I suspect there are plenty of investors out there that are ready to buy back in when the stock starts climbing again, and so I would suggest watching it carefully because when it turns around it can run up very quickly. On the other hand, I've been bitten by false bottoms before, so watch for them too.

If we get a mandatory morning dip tomorrow, I think that would likely be a great place to add some LEAPs. Right now could be too, but if the shorts pull off the usual dip tomorrow morning, that would offer an even better price point. This seems to be a bit of another long squeeze.

This is not a long squeeze. What happened in the first few days of July was. Different.

This is not a long squeeze. What happened in the first few days of July was. Different.
So what do you suspect this is? Can't really make sense of this. The only logical explanation I can come up with is the big rotation (from growth to value) since AMD is also down dramatically. The illogical explanation is can come up with is due to the solar eclipse, since all the solar stocks are down big. There has been articles about the solar eclipse will affect the solar pannels, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.