Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@justin w are you one of the troll shortz from SA that have transferred Billions of dollars to the longs? If so, i thank you in part for my subsidized lifestyle compliments of the TSLA shortz. If you ever get to Kaua'i, I highly recommend the bakery near Lihue called "MonkeyPodJam" and try the baklava, my recipe developed over 40 years, then relax
happy investing
Alohaha
Going there in a little over a month, I will see if I can’t fit it in my schedule, along with the Tesla Powepacks.

Looks like I am getting the (almost standard) morning dip I hoped for to to add shares :)

Shorts might try to test 300.

Yep, volume is low and then we see these selling spikes of 15,000 to 20,000 shares/min, then we return to really low volume again. No long who wants to reduce holdings at highest price sells like this. NASDAQ has been rising while this mischief underway. Last week we saw buyers get hungry once price dipped below $300.

Did end up buying at 301,18 increasing my long shares by quite a big percentage to hold for at least the time it takes to get Model-3 production humming. Was simply to hard to resist at these prices :rolleyes:.
Yeah I don’t have any dry powder right now and I wish I did. I’m hoping that the “extra” reveals at the Semi event will prove to be a boon to the SP.

Regarding the Semi unveil, I’ve heard a good amount of grumbling lately of people saying Tesla needs to concentrate on the 3 and forget the Semi until the 3 is rolling out in numbers. I somewhat feel that is why the Semi was delayed, to allay those concerns until the 3 is being produced at a higher rate of speed. I’m hoping for good things on the 16th.

Reactions: Runarbt
Yep, volume is low and then we see these selling spikes of 15,000 to 20,000 shares/min, then we return to really low volume again. No long who wants to reduce holdings at highest price sells like this. NASDAQ has been rising while this mischief underway. Last week we saw buyers get hungry once price dipped below $300.
unless they have millions of shares and 15k to 20k is pebbles.

I used half my dry powder to add more calls at $299 today. I was going to wait a week or so but then decided I was being greedy waiting for lower prices. I only used half because the stock could certainly drop further if this ramp remains unsettled for another month or so. If it drops quite a bit further, I would be upset I didn't have any dry powder left. If it doesn't drop any further, I'm definitely ok with my current exposure to TSLA. I went with 20% March $300s, 30% June $350s, and 50% J19 $350s. In the short term, I'm ok with a rise or a drop at this point.

Reactions: Lhan
Status
Not open for further replies.