Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My P90D vin:024191 has been in production for a week now. I'm hoping to see a status change today/tomorrow to in transit. I'm in Sydney, so they'll need to get it on the boat asap if they are to honour their late March delivery.

I had no internet for a couple of day, but yesterday MyTesla said my Model X is currently in production. So with a bit of luck it might get on the same boat.

It's delivery by April 15th, so hopefully I'll make the cut. Maybe ill email my DS and get something in writing...
I thought I saw this 'requirement' was dropped when they extended things to January 15th. I know some threads have mentioned that the only date people saw was January 15th on later orders. No 'take delivery by' at all. Not so?

I thought I saw this 'requirement' was dropped when they extended things to January 15th. I know some threads have mentioned that the only date people saw was January 15th on later orders. No 'take delivery by' at all. Not so?

I get the impression that there's a decent amount of leeway granted for extenuating circumstances. I'd reach out to my sales rep and their manager, etc..

Not according to this page: An Update to Our Supercharging Program. I didn't know either, but apparently you have to take delivery by April 15
Update: Because of high demand and to give an opportunity to those customers who could not order over the holidays, we are extending it so customers can place an order for a Model S or X until January 15th, 2017 and take delivery by April 15, 2017 to receive free unlimited Supercharging.

Ordered: 1/12/17
Confirmed: 1/20
Estimated delivery March - early April
VIN#:
5YJXCDE22HF04xxxx

Model X 90D
All-Wheel Drive
Silver Metallic Paint
20" Silver Wheels
White
Ultra White Seats
Dark Ash Wood Décor
Front Console
Black Alcantara Headliner
5 Seat Interior
Enhanced Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package

I'll add my info to help round out the picture:

2017 Model X 90D
VIN: ...H...349xx

Ordered: 11 Dec 2016
Confirmed: 19 Dec 2016
Estimated Deliver: February - Early March
Delivery area: Boston

As of noon, 7 Feb 2017: scheduled for production

Details
90D
Midnight Silver
20" silver wheels
6 Seats, black leather
Subzero Weather package
Towing package
Interesting.. I also ordered around the same time in Boston. Dec 17th, confirmed 24th. But my VIN is 35642?? Delivery scheduled for late Feb-march, but hasn't started production yet..

Interesting.. I also ordered around the same time in Boston. Dec 17th, confirmed 24th. But my VIN is 35642?? Delivery scheduled for late Feb-march, but hasn't started production yet..
CharlieLab, my VIN is just about 700 below yours. I haven't had any update to My Tesla; it's still "scheduled for production." I know that there is or will be a factory pause this month. I'm guessing that our cars won't be built until after that--but that's just a guess. At this point I'm guessing delivery in March. I'll be picking my car up in Dedham. Are you picking up there as well?

700 sales in about one week around Christmas doesn't strike me as remotely unlikely. I'm in this same VIN tranche with an MX 90D and mine's not yet started production. I am really hoping we get through the factory before Saturday. I suspect that's fairly likely, but.....